Am I Falling for Him?

Hey guys thanks so much for the Reads, Votes, and Comments! I really love the them and they are encouraging me to keep writing! keep them going!

__________________________________________________________

My head was pounding, like someone hitting my head with a hammer.

I then opened my eyes and sat up.

I realized i was on a couch then i looked around and remembered exactly where i was.

I was at his house.

"Morning sleepy head!" i heard a muscular voice. And i saw Him. 

My knight and shining black socks coming from the kitchen with two plates of exquisite varieties of food and 2 glass's on water.

"Thank you" as he handed the plate and glass of water to me.

"No Problem." he replied.

I started to dig into the food, i closed my eyes as my mind was in heaven.

"Mm mm!" i moaned at the flavor.

Then i opened my eyes to look at him.

"Did you make this?" i asked.

As i dug my spoon into the egg and cheese omelet.

"Yes." he replied once more.

As we finished our breakfast i took the remote and started channel surfing until i saw Nickelodeon then saw Spongebob was on.

"Are you ready kids?" the pirate man in the TV asked.

"Aye Aye Captain" i said in my pirate voice.

"Well well look who's playing pirate!" a voice spoke.

"Hey come sit with me!" i said as i patted the spot beside me.

He came and sat down.

"Can i ask you a question?" i asked him.

"Sure, what is it?" he replied casually.

"What's your real name?" everything went quiet.

"Do you really want to know?" i nodded in response.

"My name is Jacob." his name rolled off him tongue so smoothly

"J-Jacob" i tried saying it.

 "Jacob!" i chirped.

"Yes?" he smirked.

"I like it!" I smiled showing my white bright teeth.

"Good now come on its 8:40" when he said that my eyes became the shape of saucers.

"What?! I have to go home and change!" I yelled.

I jumped right up looking for my backpack "Looking for this?" Jacob asked.

I turned to look at him and saw my backpack in his hands standing up.

"Yes thank you" I walked up to him and try to get it but couldn't because Jacob raised his hand up,

"Are you kidding me?!" I asked him furious now.

"If you want it then get it" he smiled.

"Okay then fine" I jumped as high as I can raising my hand up with me to reach it but still no chance.

until a idea came in mind.

I stood looking straight into Jacob's eyes and then starting to lean into him.

Our foreheads touching. Then our noses now touching.

I had to be in my tippy toes just to do that cause he was taller than me.

I wrapped both my arms around his neck noses still touching.

He put both of his hands on my waist.

I smiled and took my backpack from him.

still looking shocked.

I had my chance to run out the door. Which i did.

Then run straight home.

As I arrived home i looked under the mat for the spare key I always leave under and luckily its there, so I unlocked my door and walked into my room looking for clothes to change into.

I found leggings that had upside down crosses with metal spikes on the knees and a shirt that said "Haters Gonna Hate" written to look like blood is dripping from the bottom of the letters, so I went into the bathroom to start changing. 

While I finished I grabbed my brush, wet it a little to keep the hairs on my head from poking out into the air, then combed through my chestnut hair, a few tangles here and there but I got it in place by using hairspray.

After i finished my hair I took out my nude cover up and started dabbing it on my face. Then I used my hands to smear it around.

After finishing I got my eye liner to draw on my water line, I opened my cabinet to find my mascara and luckily I did then started putting it on and I finished.

I grabbed my backpack and walked to school not caring if I was late, then I saw Jacob leaning against the wall with his arms crossed around his chest and one foot touched the wall with his knee pointing out.

I saw that he changed his clothes and did his hair. He looked up at me and smirked. Still leaning against the wall until i came up to him 

"Well look who it is" he still smirked.

"I had to get ready sorry" I laughed.

Then I realized I was pinned against the wall with my hands to the sides of my head. He was holding my wrists.

"You think it was funny?" he asked. His smirk never leaving his lips. Then he leaned in. Nose touching mine. "Do you like me?" he asked. I stayed still my mouth shut.

"Am i falling for him?" I questioned myself until he....

_________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger again :)

There's a picture of jacob under the book thingy!