My Knight and Shining Black Socks

Hii back again an this time things are heating up ohh snap! Read below if you wanna know what happened in the last chapter

________________________________________________________

My eyes fluttered open and I notice I was on a very fluffy couch. Then looked around to see where I was.

"This isn't my house?" I whispered.

"Of course not its mine." I turned my head to the direction of the voice. 

 I saw Mr Popular leaning against the doorway with his hands crossed over his chest.

"What am I doing here" I growled.

He then started walking to me.

"You don't remember?" He questioned.

He put the back of his hand on my forehead 

"Your hot." as he said that I blushed deeply and look at anything. I couldn't look him in the eyes. "Not that way dummy I meant your head is hot. "I'll be right back" he said and existed out of the room

I started to think about last night all I remember was running into a alley which is a shortcut to my home then I took a dead end and someone apparently trapped me but I remember hearing someone screamed out "Don't you dare touch her!" then everything went black.

"Was 'popular' guy following me?" I thought to myself remembering yet again meeting him after I woke up from detention and walking out of the school.

"I'm back with a...Ice pack baby" he did a Elvis Presley accent and moves. I clapped.

"thank you thank you very much" he said and i chuckled.

After that I lied down on the couch. He put the ice pack on my head and sitting on the ground.

"thank you for saving me" I said to him. 

He looked at me putting both arms on the couch and then put his head on top of his arms.

"Your welcome Lily." he stated in his deep husky voice. Then he started leaning in and so did I. Our lips were inches apart until.

"What's your name?" I teasingly asked. He pulled back.

"I'm your knight and shining armor" he smirked when he said that. Then he started backing away from me and was lying on his back on the floor with one arm behind his head staring at the ceiling.

He then starting moaning in pain "Owww!" he painfully moaned as he sat up and held his right. Covering with a black sock. Foot in his hands we both saw a splinter in his foot. It was a blondish color so it was easy to see. I sat up and raised my hand down fast and pulled it out fast.

"Thanks" he sighed in relief that the pain was gone. "Why didn't you just pull it out?" I asked confused.

"Cause I was in too much pain. It hurt too much." he said. I then looked back at his black leathery socks that were covering his feet.

"Your more like my Knight and Shiny Black Socks" I said to him. He looked at me then looked at his feet then looked back at me.

"I guess I am then" he said smirking.

After awhile of talking to My Knight and Shiny Black Socks we sat next to each other. I yawned.

"Your tired. you should sleep." he said. my eyelids then start to get heavy.

 I started laying my head on his lap spreading out realizing the couch was to small I lifted my feet over the arm rest, and placed my hands on my tummy. Mr black socks was running his right hand through my scalp. It felt good to say so myself. then I started drifting to sleep on my Knight and Shiny Black Sock's  lap.

This all felt like a dream to me I just couldn't believe it...

__________________________________________________

Finally done with this chapter! So as you can see there's a little bit I cuteness between Mr Popu- I mean the knight and shiny black socks! We still don't know his name ooo mystery!

To be honest my friend came up with the 'knight and Shiny Black Socks' in 6th grade....truth is I had a crush on this boy who always wore black socks to school and my friend started calling him that repeatedly to me lmfao!