Chapter 3

I walked into the modern building of the school I went too, known as Thunder View High. It was the shittest place on Earth, but then again everyone will say that about their own school. I was getting looks of younger, human students that I didn't appreciate. I pulled out my phone to text Diesel, knowing his number hadn't changed seeing as my mum had to read the texts I got from him for me and reply to make me still seem normal to him until one day I just decided to just give up.
"Hey I'm in school, where you at"

I waited for a reply as I carried on walking down the corridors to the cafeteria, I knew it was lunch seeing as everyone was out of lessons. I heard my phone ping as I looked down.

"Back of the cafeteria, have you seen Ivy on your travels? She hasn't turned up"

He didn't seem fazed that I had come back, I carried on walking until I got into the social centre of the school. Everyone went quiet as soon as I walked through the door. Diesel looked up to see me and smiled, I returned the favour and walked towards him, listening to the whispers along the way.

"He's so hot"
"What's with his eyes? They are like yellow"
"Who is he"
"Is he new?"

I shrugged them off and sat down next to my best friend. He gave me a weird look, staring into my eyes for a minute as he did so.
"Hello stranger" he said as he shoved a full piece of pizza into his mouth, I smiled and looked at the girl with black hair latched to his free arm.
"Met your mate?" I instantly asked and he smirked signalling a yes on the sly as she blushed. I really wanted to meet my mate, badly. But I wasn't going to set out on an adventure to find her, that wasn't my style.

"Diesel, Ivy just texted me saying she is having a smoke around the back of the building and if you wanted to go and talk to her she would be sat by the tree" Jason, Diesel's cousin said as he came up and sat with the rest of us at the table. He didn't even look at me, he didn't really like me but it didn't faze me.
"Let's go to her then dipshits" Diesel replied as he stood up with his drink in his hand, everyone else including me following.

Ivy

Twat.

That's all I could think, he walked straight past me and didn't even see me, shows how much he missed me. I took a pull on the cigarette in my hand and exhaled slowly letting the nicotine sensation drown me out from rage. It calmed me, not like it could kill me anyway. I decided to push my headphones through my 20mm stretched earlobes, it looked cool okay? And played Good Seas Don't Make A Sailor by Neck Deep as I saw my brother emerge from the school building, his posy and Liam following.

Something had changed about Liam, he didn't look the same. His eyes had changed, they where now an amberish yellow colour and he was more built up than the last time I saw him. Either that or I didn't notice his features properly.
"Hey sis" I saw Diesels lip move to form those words, not like I could hear him. My music was far too loud. Just the way I liked it. But I smiled at my brother anyway as I took another drag on my cigarette.
"Hey Ivy" I saw Liam mouth.

I ignored him. I looked at him. I turned. I walked away.

Liam was not my ''mate'.

Hey guys, I'm sorry this chapter is short but I've been very busy lately I hope you can understand! Anyway thank you for the votes/comments/follows. It means a lot :)

There will be a competition coming soon to show how much I appreciate it <3

I love you all!
-ZombieParade