Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my blaring alarm clock and my text going of repetitively. I got it'll up and groaned I looked and my best friend grace maegan and Victoria where having a group chat great I said as I looked on my phone apparently maegans boy friend broke up with her she was sad but relieved she was planning to break up with him in the first place.
           It was time to go to school and I was pretty exited it was to first day of me being a junior and the first period was social studies my favorite and the best part is its with every one including my boyfriend chase we have been dating for 2 years he's basically the best except he's been pretty moody lately so I was worried about our relationship. Just as I thought he broke up with me I said balling my eyes to grace and the others grace said the classics like there's more fish in the sea or ur to good for him you know that stuff.
But all I wanted now was to go to a club and get drunk and pass out and wake up in the morning in my beautiful bed alone and wake up and be really pretty and chase is already jealous. Maegan said preach and said I will if u want to and I agreed but Victoria and grace where scared they might get caught and we went alone we grabbed fake id's and went to the nearest club and apparently I was 230 pounds and looked like I was 39 on my id but maegan was 130 pounds and looked 22 it was tricky I told him I lost lots of weight and looked young for my age but we finally got in.
I was so exited my wallet saw full and my stomach was empty so we bought 10 shots and gulped them down. Maegan kinda wanted to go home but I made her stay ( like always). I was having so much fun I never wanted this night to end I was so heart broken. Me and maegan gulped them down fast. We had so much fun as we where dancing back we bumped into 2 very face attracting men we looked at them up and down and we laughed and laughed.
They asked if we wanna come home with them we agreed that we should so we got into there car and I saw McDonald's and i pointed and said OOOOHHHHHH and maegans screemed we took an quick McDonald's break and we started up again and all the sudden we pulled into a tattoo place and me and maegan were confused but exited we got matching tattoos that said together forever next stop was there home as we pulled up I was licking the ketchup from my fingers. He pulled us into separate rooms he said that my clothes should be easy enough to get off I smiled and laughed I was still wasted but he finally got close and started kissing my neck and we got on the bed and once we   started there was no stopping involved. And I was sure maegan was doing the same thing.

An ok guys this is my first time so if h like it I'll make more🤗😅