Chapter 6

Sarah's POV
It was officially 5 months it was crazy how huge my stomach was already i didn't think it would get this big but to my mom it basically said it was tiny it looked swollen and every thing else was fat like my ankles and my back it hurt when I walked and when I stood up and when walked my back was in ridiculous pain and Matt wasn't helping a bit. He knew I wanted ful custody and when I told him he just nodded is head back and forth and chuckled.
"Your brothers a real jerk" I told Victoria.
"Tell be about it she replied we haven't talked in months I have been so mad and the worst part was he knew who u where he wasn't drum at all" Victoria replied
" that's so stupid you're obviously gonna win custody over your child" grace said concerned.
"That's the plan" I said annoyed looking at Mat
I had to win this custody we had court in a week and a half and grace said I have to have a plan and may reasons why I should keep this baby all to myself and all I got was that Matt was a complete jerk and I want to keep my fucking baby all to myself and that was that.
The next dad me and Maegan went to school and we could feel the eyes staring straight at us no one had to point when they said that's the two pregnant girls every one know who there talking about. It's not like I was proud I was pregnant but I wasn't gonna hide the best decision of my life about keeping the baby. But luckily Maegan was tough enough to yell at all the creepers and said "TAKE A PICTURE IT WILL LAST LONGER." I was just so impressed on how brave she was.
The days went by and the court date grew closer on the day of I was freaking out, I felt heavy and tired and I just wanted it to move to next week but I was determined that this is what I wanted. The only thing that have me a different opinion was Matt's smile and his little chuckle he was a creep and I wanted nothing to do with him.