Chapter 7

The court date is tomorrow morning and I was nervous but it's not like he would win he has nothing on me their is so reason that I can't raise this baby one my own until I find a husband of my own.

*the next day*

"I'm so nervous" I said as I got dressed.

"You'll be fine there is nothing to worry about" said Maegan and Victoria.

" I know I just, I don't know what to think, what if something goes wrong?" I ask them nervously.

"Pumpkin, everything will be perfectly fine okay, I will be right there the whole time for you. And my little baby will be too. Your baby will be there too, don't worry okay," Maegan says sweetly.

I nod silently. And finish getting ready

~*~*~*~
•The next day•

I'm and so exhausted from court. In the end I won. Maegan went up to make a statement when she got pissed. I now have full custody of my baby, and a restraining order against Matt.

Right now I'm just laying down in my bed. Kayden and Maegan are out baby shopping and what not. I'm so bored.

I rub my belly protectively.
"Hello, my sweet. I'm so excited to meet you, you'll have your imperfections but that is oaky, because your mommy has imperfections. Hell, I make mistakes all the time. I haven't even seen you properly yet, I and I love you so so much.

With that I fall asleep peacefully.

(((((((((••¥€¥••)))))))))