Chapter 4

" hey Victoria I feel like I have seen your
brother before" I told Victoria, Maegan agreed " well you have probably just seen him at the grocery store or something. " Victoria said "Yah I guess" I responded. Me and Maegan went home and we realized that is was time to look for the men that got us pregnant. So we drove by there house but it looked abandoned no one was living there anymore. So we drove my the tattoo shop where we probably got our tattoos. Sure enough he remembered us right when we got in he called us lower butt tattoo girls. I asked him if he new any two boy that came in here with us and he said no,  it was only the 2 of us so me and Maegan looked at each other and said great them they asked the newborns who lived there no one seemed to know but there is one thing awfully sure Victoria's brothers looked like we have seen them before. So the next day they took a picture of Victoria's brother and friend and sure enough those are the guys who lived there. So me and Maegan had to process this, and how are they gonna tell Victoria and why haven't they said anything well there gonna have to tell us those things so we went to Victoria's.
Victoria's POV
"Ding" "I'll get it, is Maegan and Sarah." I yelled " why are they here" my brother Matt asked. " because they can"I answered. So they walked in and they told me to go in another room because we need to talk. " YOUR BROTHER AND HIS FRIEND GOT US PREGGERS" Maegan yelled. " that not what we agreed to you promised" Sarah said mad " wait what they did oh my gosh this makes so much sense. The other day when u came over he kinda got upset and he was wondering why you guys are here" I said. We all we to the living room to confront him. But he was gone so we sat and wait and finally at like 3:00 he came home so we sat him down and raded him with questions. But the first one he answered was "did you get us pregnant" Sarah asked " well I got Sarah pregnant but not Maegan another man got to do it" he said as Maegan shivered in disgust.
Sarah's POV
As we all sat down jake agreed that he would go to appointments and check up but I had to tell him about the autism so I did " Matt my baby has- he interrupted me and he said our baby " right our baby has autism". He Saturday he had to think it over your family tree has signs of brain damage." He sat there astonished not saying a word he got up and left " alright if your brother is just gonna stand up and walk away I want full custody I mean what if the baby threw up while on the ground he just gets up and walks away yah that lots of sense" I said annoyed.