Chapter 5

I wanted full custody that was positive and Maegan was living in a fairy tale her boyfriend ( Kayden) was the most sweetest boy ever which was just great.We went to my sonogram together any by the way our grades where terrible. Now it's 3 months in we are stressed we both know what where gonna name our child but we decided that we where both gonna wait to find the gender we both know girl or boy what there names are gonna be. My boys name is Jackson Garreck Rivers and my girls name is Joan Alex Rivers and Maegans boys name is William Jace Swanson and her girls name is Valley Maine Swanson.
While we where at the same sonogram and every thing was same as usual mine took a little longer with was normal the last few weeks. I hope mine has blonde hair and bark brown hair eyes as pure as diamonds and Maegan wanted pitch black hair and rich blue eyes. We where having so much fun looking at clothes when we should really be doing homework and not skipping school and blaming it on the hormones.
Maegans POV
        While Sarah was off fighting with matt I was having the best time with Kayden at fist I wanted to do it on my own. I thought I could handle it but now I'm thinking "I'm falling in love with him. I can't it's crazy. Yet I think I am" while Sarah's thinking about having full custody I can see why Matt's a real jerk totally insensitive and rude but Sarah's still trying to make that relationship work romantically but if I where her I would dump that bitch of a jack ass I can't believe him he's trying to blame the pregnancy her but it was everyone's fault every one was drunk and it makes me wonder how we even got to there house. Right now I'm not sure what gender I'm wishing for I mean parents might say they don't but they wished for one gender over the other a little. I wasn't sure yet I knew Sarah wanted a boy even though that she says she doesn't have favorites but I know she does. She's wanted a boy sense we where kids I guess we still are Kids. We really didn't expect this pregnancy to come so soon. But the real problem was with Sarah and grace they haven't talked until we found out Sarah's baby has autism. Sarah was still mad at her from how she took the pregnancy new. She also wanted us to give both baby's up but me and Sarah knew that was never gonna happen we haven't seen them yet but we know that they are gonna be the cutest baby ever and no matter what we will always love them with our hearts.

Authors note
This one was kinda boring but you gotta have some boring ones to really start to get into the real good story.