Chapter 1

****Marcel's POV****

As I was heading out the door my mother Anne, was calling out my name. 

"Marcel, sweetie! You forgot your lunch!" I grabbed my lunch then i went outside to wait for the school bus. As the bus arrived, I could tell that people were staring at me. As I was walking to sit down at a seat, people kept throwing paper balls at me. I tried to ignore it and smile through the pain of being bullied and teased. "Nerd bird, pfft" said Joanna. (She is the most popular in the school.) It hurts inside but I decide to just ignore and smile.

When we all got to school, everyone was staring at me in disgust.  Everyone dislikes me. When I was walking to class, one of the jocks who was named Bruce tripped me then laughed. I dropped all my books, no one would even care to help me.

"Oh my gosh! Are you ok? Here let me help you!" said an unfamiliar girl voice. She helped me and all I could say was "T-Thanks... W-Why are y-you talking to me? I-I'm one of the nerds. N-No one likes me. Y-You might get the chance of being one of the populars if you didn't talk to me." I walked away from her with my head hanging down. I could tell she was new.

When I got to class, everyone looked at me then rolled their eyes. Bruce said "Hmph, who invited the nerd bird?" Of course, everyone laughed. I just sat down at my desk and sighed.

The teacher came in.

"Good morning class. Today we have a new student with us! Her name is Ashley Malik." said Mr. Harvey. Ashley walked in and I could tell she was already going to be popular by the end of the week. She had black straight long hair, her lips were red as cherry, and her eyes were dark brown. I just hope that she won't talk to me or be beside me. That will definitely ruin the chance of her being popular if she does that.

 ****Ashley's POV****

"Miss Ashley, please take a seat." said Mr. Harvey. I looked around the room for the perfect place to sit in. I saw someone that had no one sitting beside him. Poor guy, no one's sitting beside him.... I can so change that! I walked over to the desk beside his and sat down. People were staring. They looked at me in disgust. I heard whispers. 

The guy wasn't really talkative at all. So, I handed him a not saying...

'Hi, I'm Ashley. How are you? Want to be friends? What's your name?" He saw the note then he wrote back saying...

"I'm Marcel. And I'm just fine. You should probably stay away from me because you could be in the popular group." I read the note and I wasn't very happy at all with how things go in this school. \

"So what, They can't stop me from wanting to be your friend. Come on, pleaseeeeee..... I really want to be your friend!" All he replied was...

"No, no, no! Stop sending me these notes!" I stopped sending him notes for the rest of the class. 

Lunch time finally came. Lunch is my fourth favorite part of school. My first is Math, then Art, then P.E. then Lunch!

I put my stuff in my backpack and I tried to catch up with Marcel. Why can't he be my friend? He seems so nice!

-----Author's Note; Heyyyy!!!! This is my new story so... hope you like it :D Peace! And i will be publishing the next chapter later on :D