Chapter 32

I love Marcel. I love him. But why can't I just say it to his face? "I.. I... I'm sorry, Marcel. I.. I.. I gotta go..." I said running inside the school. 

I bumped into Janna. "Ashley? What's wrong!" 

"N-N-Nothing..." I replied.

She looked at me. She was in deisbelief. She totally knew I was lying.

I sighed and let it all out. "Marcel still has feelings for me, and I don't know how to tell him that I still love him too! And, and, and... I chickened out trying to tell him.. I couldn't even pretend to say 'I love you, Marcel' to his face. Nothing just comes out!" 

"Ok...?" Janna said..

I saw Taylor from a distance. She saw Marcel then ran outside of the school and sat beside him.

"Janna... We're friends right?" I asked.

"Of course, we are!" she replied.

"Ok! Then come with me.. please?" I asked doing the puppy eyes.

"Ok..." she said laughing.

I went to the nearest window closest to Marcel and Taylor. They were talking, giggling... Touching hands.. I gasped. 

"I know... T-T-They're holding hands..." said Janna.

****Taylor's POV****

This is my time! I'm gonna ask Marcel out. "Marcel... Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked.

"Oh.. Taylor... I.. Uh.. I'm sorry, but you know I still have feelings for Ashley." He replied scartching the back of his neck. Making his hair flop down to his eyes. 

Well there goes my plans of dating him... I sighed. "Oh.. Ok." 

He kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks for understanding..." He said.

He kissed my cheek! He kissed my cheek!! This is the best day ever! Well, besidees the part of being rejected.. But still! The best day ever! As I almost fainted, I heard Ashley running up to Marcel and screaming his name.

****Ashley's POV****

Is this the right time? Should I really do it now? I guess so.. It's time. It's time, to finally tell Marcel that I still love him. "Marcel! Marcel!" I said running to him panting, and screaming his name.

He looked at me with bright eyes. I stopped running right in front of him. 

"Ash-" he tried to say before I kissed him on the... You know where, lips. 

He unconnected. "I thought you.. I thought you didn't like kisses on the lips." 

"I don't.. But I can get used to it.. Especially with you, Marcel. I love you." I said smiling.

His eyes got even more brighter. His big smile. Dimples, perfect adorable, dimples. "I love you, too! Ashley." 

I bit my lip while smiling. We turned to Taylor. She wasn't there anymore.. She must have stormed out or somethin'.

****Taylor's POV****

"Oh great... Now all my plans are ruined! Thank you very much, Ashley! You ruined everything!" I mumbled angrily. Why does Ashley get Marcel? Why can't I get him at least for a bit! I'm beautiful, talented, smart! 

I acceidently bumped into some boy wearing striped & suspenders. "Watch it!" I yelled. "S-S-Sorry, miss." He said. I walked away angrily then thought about what I just did. I turned around and ran back to the boy. "Sorry how I reacted... I was just angry that time.." I said apologizing and rubbing my arm. "I-I-It's ok. I'm L-L-Louis.. B-B-But most people call me Lou Lou..." He replied.