Chapter 14

(A/N. Oh and fi you're wondering, Marcel did get contacts so... he's not wearing glasses anymore since the beggining of school today. He put them on before school time to make him look awesome with the new outfit)

"Niall... I'm... I'm speechless... Umm... I guess." I said looking for Marcel inside Nandos. 

"Yes!" said Niall jumping up and down.

****Niall's POV**** 

OK!! This.. has gotta be the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "I'm so glad you're my girlfriend now." I said smiling at her. I held her hand. She looked at me. Then we walked back inside Nandos.

"Umm... Why are you two holding hands?" asked Marcel....

"Oh umm-" I cut off Ashley.

"Because she's my girlfriend now." I said smiling at her.

****Marcel's POV****

I was afraid of that... "Oh... I'm happy for you two." I said turning around. 

~*~

After we went shopping a bit more we had to go home. Ashley dropped off Niall first. "Bye Ashley! I'll call you!" Niall said. "Bye Marcel!" Niall said.

"Yeah.. Bye." I said. "Bye Niall!!" Ashley said.

"So... I guess you and Niall are a thing now. I'm happy for you. You got a boyfriend. So. Tell me if he breaks your heart or any other mean things he does to hurt you." I said.

"Marcel... Don't worry."

"What do you mean 'Don't Worry' ? I don't want him breaking YOUR heart." \

"There's ---- one ----- be with..." Ashley mumbled. 

"What?"

"Oh nothing." 

I tried to remember what she said but I couldn't think of what her full sentence was. 

~*~

I got home and I changed into my jammies. I lay down in my bed, and suddenly my phone rang.

RING RING RING

It didn't have a caller ID.

I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi! Is this.. Marcel Styles?" A girl asked.

"Yes... Who is this?"

"Ok! I'm Janna. Pleasure to meet you! Ashley told me to call you and she told me we should meet up .

"Oh.. ok... Where you do want to meet?"

I know it's weird to just randomly meet up with a person you just talked to. But she seems really nice.

"Let's meet up tomorrow at my sister's school. Her name is Joanna. You should know her! She just talked about you. She says you're pretty cute." 

Woah... Joanna said I was... cute?

"Oh ok. After school?" I asked.

"Yes. After school."

"Ok!" 

~*~

We talked for millions of hours! Not really... just 2 hours. She was a fun person to talk to. 

Author's Note---- Yay Chapter 14 !!! Chapter 15 tomorrow or later :P Thanks for reading!! :D

XOXO._.<3