Chapter 25

I looked over towards Ashley. She was sleeping. She looked like an angel. Then afterwards, I looked over to Marcel and Zayn. Well, not really an angel but.. eh. I fell asleep around 6:00 a.m. 

I woke up and saw that it was already morning. Everyone else was awake. I sat up and brushed my fingers through my hair. I stood up and walked downstairs. "Morning, Mrs. Malik." I said. "Good Morning, Liam." She replied. I sat down at a chair so I can have breakfast. I ate spaghetti. mmm.. That was delicious! My phone buzzed. It was my mom. "Mum?" I said. "LIAM! We can't get home until a week. Could I talk to Zayn's mum?" My mum said.

I handed the phone to Mrs. Malik. 

BLAH BLAH BLAH this BLAH BLAH BLAH that..

"Oh sure! It's fine. Liam can stay here until whenever, he's like family to us now too." Mrs. Malik said.

Yes! I get to spend more time with Ash- I mean.. Zayn. I went upstairs to Ashley's room and knocked on her door.

She opened the door. "H-H-Hi, A-A-Ashley.." I stuttered. She giggled. "It's cute how boys stutter. Hehe, and hello to you too." 

I smiled. "Come in, Liam." Ashley said. I went inside her room and there I saw, it was clean and tidy. "Nice room." I said. "Thanks." We were having a great conversation until someone knocked on the door.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I opened the door and I saw Marcel. "Oh hey, Liam. Can I come in?" asked Marcel. I looked over towards Ashley. She nodded her head. "Ok, come on in." I said. "Thanks, Liam." 

"So tomorrow's school...." Marcel started off the conversation. "Yeah.. That means I have to see Niall." Ashley sai looking down at the floor. "I want him and I to be friends still but, it would be awkward.." Marcel and I looked at each other. "We understand.. Why don't we not talk about Niall." Marcel said. I nodded my head in agreement. "Ok. That would be-" 

RING RING RING

Someone called Ashley's phone.

****Ashley's POV****

I checked my phone to see who called it. It was Niall..

I looked over at Marcel. "Answer it.. Give him a chance." I let out a deep sigh. I clicked 'Answer' .

"Hello?" I said.

"Ashley, p-please. I would understand if you won't give me another chance but please can we be good fr-" 

"Friends? Is that what you wanted to say?" 

"Y-Y-Yes..."

"Listen, I'll tell you next time. I don't want to talk about it now. So goodbye." I hung up the phone. He sounded like he was crying. I looked over towards Marcel and Liam. "Can we go to the movies today? I feel like watching a movie.." I asked. They nodded their head. My brother Zayn, would come but he said he wanted to do something important. 

~*~

We got to the movies and we went to watch Percy Jackson; Sea of Monsters. 

Before the movie started, we got popcorn and soft drinks (coke). Liam suggested that we should just share it like three straws, one drink. We all agreed so we did it like that. I got out my wallet to pay but then Liam stopped me. "I'll pay.." He said. Marcel said, "No. I'll pay." For some odd reason, there's like a little tension between Liam and Marcel. I interrupted them. "I'll pay. Now shush." I smirked. I handed the cashier person the money and i got the food. 

"I'll hold it." said Liam.

"Ok." I said.

Marcel kissed me on the cheek. I blushed. "What was that for?" 

"Nothing. Oh and Ashley. Did you know that popcorn is made out of-"

I interrupted him. "I don't want any facts for now Marcel." I said kissing him on the cheek. I looked behind me and Liam seemed... I don't know.. What's the word? Oh yeah. Jealous... We got in Auditorium 2. The movie started. I sat in the middle and Liam was at my right, Marcel was at my left. Marcel's arm was around my shoulder.

****Zayn's POV****

Ok. This is it. Today is the day. I'm going to ask the most beautiful girl in the school to be my girlfriend. Joanna. 

I got roses and chocolate for her. I walked to her house and I rang her doorbell.

"He- Oh hi Zayn! Come in! Are you here for Joanna?" Janna asked. I nodded my head. "Oh, Ok. JOANNA!!!! ZAYN'S HERE TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!" Janna yelled. "Sit, sit." she said motioning to the couch. I sat down with the chocolates and roses on my lap. 

"If you and Joanna are gonna date, you two would be a cute couple!" Janna said giggling. "Yeah, I hope.." I said. Joanna went downstairs and there I saw her. Looking as beautiful as ever. Her long hair at her side, her purple tube top, white shorts. "Hey Zayn." She said. "H-H-Hi, J-J-Joanna." I stuttered. Ugh! I hate stuttering! I sound stupid every time I stutter. She giggled. "Janna, could me and Zayn talk alone.. Privately.." She told Janna. "Sure sis." Janna went upstairs to her room. 

I started sweating a bit. "So, why'd you want to see me, Zayn?" 

"I.. Uh.. I... I... Uh.. I..." 

"I, uh, I, uh? What does that mean?" She smirked. 

I took a deep breath and let it all out. "I wanted to ask you if you.. wanted to be my girlfriend?" 

I handed her the roses and chocolates. She was shocked. We were in an awkward silence.

She was probably gonna say no... I sighed. "I think I should go.. Uh. Bye Joanna." I said heading out the door with my head down. "Wait!" I heard her say. I turned around. "Yeah?" I suddenly felt her lips against mine. "Yes. I will. I would love to be your girlfriend." she said smiling. I smiled. "Yes! WOOHOO!! I mean. Yeah, yeah, that's cool.." We laughed. I wrapped my arms around her waist and her arms wrapped around my neck. Our nose were touching, we looked into each other's eyes. 

"This might be too early but. I love you Joanna." 

"I love you too, Zayn."

I kissed her. I was hoping she likes the kiss.. As I was about to lift her up then spin her... I know it might be a bit to cheesy or whatever, we stopped kissing. Joanna's parents got home and saw us kissing so they stopped us. "Mom, dad. I'm so sorry. It's just that-" said Joanna.

"It's ok Joanna.. Next time, tell us first." Her parents said. Joanna and I was shocked that it was ok with them. "Bye, Joanna. I gotta go home." I said kissing her on the cheek. Oops.. Probably should've not done that. "Bye, Zayn." said Joanna.

I walked home grinning. My smile was ear to ear! Well, not really.. But you get the idea...  I got home, layed on my bed for a while. I got on my laptop and went on Facebook. YAY! Joanna's online on Facebook. I chatted with her.

"Hey, love" I typed.

"Hey! I miss u already <3" she replied.

"Awww, I miss u 2 <3 :)"

"So, how r u?"

"I'm good, love. u?"

"i'm fine. :)"

"Are you tired, babe?" I asked getting ready for my pickup line.

"What?" she asked.

"Because you've been running in my mind all day long. ;) <3"

"Haha. How about you, baby? Oh and now it's my turn. Are you a parking ticket?"

"What? :P" I asked.

"Cuz you've got fine written all over u. <3" 

"Lol. Let's stop this pick up line war, love." 

"Ok, baby. Oh, man! I g2g. I'll go on later. Luv you. <3"

"Luv you too babe." I replied.

I leaned back at my bed and started daydreaming about Joanna.

----Author's Note; Ok. Chapter 25 is done! Next chapter might come out later or again in a few days :P 

XOXO~._.<3