Chapter 1

sooo this is the first chapter of Things are not always going right. Sorry if there are mistakes in it but I am dutch who writes an englih story so yeahh.. hope you like it!

Chapter 1.

It was the big event in April, like always. It’s been my birthday and then 1 week later there is a big show at our school. They said it will be different this year, but I think they lie. Like always there are people who perform and think they are the best in the world. Have talent and are going to make it in the business. There daddy is rich and will do anything for her/him to make her/him happy. But this time they stick to the truth, we were now not at our school, but we were at the TV studio in London. Also it is not only for fun, noooo, you can win a price! $500000,- For your school and you get tickets to your favourite concert. I actually really want to sing, but... My thoughts were going to the past again. “Cloooo, come on let’s go! I want to sit on the front row, ok?!” My best friend Laley was talking to me, she didn’t expect an answer so I just sat next to here. “Why did you force me to come over here? You know I don’t want to see this..” “But Clo, this year we make a good chance! We can beat the other schools I feel it!” I sighed and looked to the roof, it was open. You could hear the rain on the roof. So the weather fits exactly by my feelings. It was a dark, dark day. *BOOM* And now there was also thunder.... Just what I needed. “WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN blablabla” I didn’t heard the second part, I just couldn’t help it. I don’t know why I was thinking about the past again... Nobody knows it, only in Italy.. But we are in England, *sighed* Why can I just tell it Laley. She deserves to know why I am so, so.... so emotionless. “Girl, HELLOOOO, OVERHEEEREEE!” The men yelled in his microphone. “Who is he talking to?” I whispered to Laley, “To you!” Everybody had turned his head and they were now all looking at ME.  “Yeah, lady, what’s your name beautiful?” “Cloë, but everybody calls me Clo.” “Okay, so Clo, did you hear what I said or not?” “No, not really.” I said, why couldn’t he just stop with talking and just let untalented people sing and dance on that stage? Why did I always had to be chosen out of the crowd. And yes, I am complaining about everything and stuff, but that is just the way the things in life has made me. Then the men yelled, I don’t know why he yelled because he already had a microphone, but he yelled “YOU, my lady, YOU, are going to sing here on stage. Your school had nobody that could sing so we choose out of the crowd, and you are the lucky one!” “I am not going to sing! I don’t sing!” I said. He was looking at me with a weird face and then he starts laughing. So all the students in the room starts laughing to. “Hahah, you don’t sing? And why darling, I think you have a beautiful voice.” “How do you know that if I don’t sing? I am not going to sing. No discussion.” when I said that I just knew I would get regret from it. “Marcel, Leeroy, pick her up and set here on stage, she is going to sing!” said the men. I was half in shock and half happy because they had the same name as Harry and Liam in BSE video clip. But at the same time there came huge bodyguards out of the corner and I knew I couldn’t do anything! “That wasn’t the smartest remark ever Clo!” hissed Laley at me. *swallows* “I know, I know....”

Soooo, this was my first chapter, did you like it??

I will post a new chapter I think by 2 likes and 30 reads or something. 

thanks for readinggg xxx