Chapter 4

Chapter 4.

Before: “Guys, my heart is broken in more than thousand pieces. You don’t know how bad that hurts and I will never love again, I will never feel the feelings I felt for Duilio. I will never find my perfect soul mate cuz he was that.... Really?! Why would HE do this to me ... I didn’t chose the thug life guys, the thug life chose me......”

My dad and mom just stood there. Saying nothing. They didn’t expect this. Of course not because I never spoke of Duilio or the man who did this to me. So I’m gonna introduce myself a little bit so you know kind of who I am. I’m Cloë, but everyone calls me Clo. I was born and raised in Italy, but had to leave after I came out the hospital. I lay  there for 3 months before I got out coma. I was 13 when I came out of coma. I’m now 17 years old and live for 4 years in London. I love it here but still I miss my old friends. Especially Davide. Davide means believe in Italian and Duilio war. It is kind of a war I can tell ya. My best friend is now Laley. And of course, I’m a diehard Directioner! They helped me somehow to get on with living. I’m a Niall girl. I have a scar by my neck and I find it really ugly but I can’t change it. You get to know me more when I’m telling all about my life. My parents where now gone. *sighed* They just didn’t understand how I was feeling.

Dad’s POV:

“I think we just have to let her sing with that band.” I said when I was downstairs. “But, what if he comes, we can’t lose her babe!” *sighed* why did it happen to our little girl. Who is not so little now.. “But....... *sighed* If she wants to. I mean, we can’t stop her and if that makes her happy.” She thought and thought. We always had conversation about this. Marge and I are so worried that we have to move again. Clo wouldn’t handle that. I know for sure.

Cloë’s POV:

MY dad yelled from downstairs that dinner was ready. I didn’t want to come, but I was really hungry. When I came downstairs it was quiet... Really quiet. So my dad started to talk about his day and blablabla. I didn’t want to listen. “Clo?” *sighed* now I have to answer. “What.” I wasn’t being polite but who cares. “Your mother and I talked again about Little Mix and that singing. If you are happy with it and really want to do it. Then you can call them it’s alright.” “OMG, ARE YOU GUYS SERIOU?! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS!!” “But, but, if you promise you will be careful!” “Yes, yes, yes, yes!” Omg, I love my parents hihi. They are sometimes amazing. Hihi. “Can I call them after dinner?” My dad looked at my mom and my mom looked back to me. And I back to my father. Circles we are going into circles dizzy all it makes us. Haha sorry. “Yes you may” my mom said to me. I was so happy this moment. After dinner I cleaned the table and ran to my room. I made sure everyone was quiet. I typed in the number and waited. I couldn’t breathe so excited was I! “Hello who is this?” Omfg, It was Perrie! Zayn’s girlfriend asdfghjkl! “Hello, with Cloë. Jonny said you wanted to record a song with me.” “Ohhh, Cloë! Wait one moment!” I heard Perrie was screaming the other girls. Omfg that this is happing to me! I was so lucky! “Hello, Cloë. All the girls are sitting around the phone so tell us, can/may you record it?” “Yes! I’m so happy! I may record a song with you girls and it is so fantastic that I get this opportunity!” “WOWW!! We are so happy that you can record a song with us but we have to tell you one thing!” Perrie said. Then Leigh-Anne said something. “First of all, you have to move I think by somebody that lives closer to the record studio because you are too far from it.”  “But, I know nobody that lives close to the studio’s? Or record studio...” Then Jesy said something. “Oh, then we have to look at that when you are here. You can’t come by one of us because our houses are too small... We are sorry Clo.” “Doesn’t matter we will find a solution.” I heard some soft whispering from the other side so I just said something. “What were the other things you guys had to say to me?” I heard Jade’s voice. “Well, I think you get a lot of attention if the song comes out and stuff. So we just wanted to warn you for that. And we have to be together a lot and write the song ya know?”  “Yes, I understand.” “So, can you come tomorrow to us and then we are going to make plans? And bring a suitcase with your clothes and all your stuff you want to have.” Said Perrie through the phone. “Yes, I will. And I can come tomorrow if you give me a address and time.” We talked for some minutes about what handy was and I got the address. Tomorrow at 12 o’clock I have to be there. This is so amazing! I’m gonna have a great time. I walked happy downstairs. “Tomorrow I have at 12 o’clock an appointment with Little Mix. I have to bring a suitcase with all my stuff.” My dad and mom looked at me and where whispering. “Okay honey, that is fine. We think you have to call Laley and tell her about this.” Omfg I forget to tell Laley! How stupid. “O yeaahh! Thanks, I’m gonna call her right now. I’m upstairs!”

*After the phone call*

Laley was really happy for me and was really excited. I was also really happy. I hope everything is gonna be alright tomorrow and we will see what the future will bring. For now I’m gonna sleep. Goodnight xx