Chapter 2

Soooo, this is my second chapter hope that you guys like it xx

Chapter 2.

Before: “Marcel, Leeroy, pick her up and set here on stage, she is going to sing!” said the men. I was half in shock and half happy because they had the same name as Harry and Liam in BSE video clip. But at the same time there came huge bodyguards out of the corner and I knew I couldn’t do anything! “That wasn’t the smartest remark ever Clo!” hissed Laley at me. *swallows* “I know, I know....”

The one with the sunglasses was Marcel and the one with the hat on his head was Leeroy. Marcel picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed, but it didn’t work because Marcel was really strong. They put me on stage and all the students were looking at me and they where whispering stuff about me. The men stood next to me. “Clo, our jury has chosen a song for you. If you don’t sing it your school will not take longer place in this contest. So the choice is for you, are you going to sing or do you let your school down?” when the men said that everyone was looking at me from my school and I just didn’t knew what to say. So Laley started to scream Go Clo Go Clo. The whole school screamed with her so I had no choice.... “I..I *swallows* I am going to sing....” Everyone yelled and stuff but I looked angry at Laley. How could she do this. I know she doesn’t know why I don’t want to sing but yeahh she knew I hate singing for people. I didn’t sing since 10-07-09 so... I hope I still can do it. I can also play the piano and the guitar a little bit. Two songs or something on the guitar, but I play the piano since I was 5 years old. “The jury chose this song for you;” *we looked together to the big screen behind us* “And the song is...... YOU’RE THE REASON FRROOOMMM VICTORIA JUSTICEEE” everyone started clapping and there came a piano dude on stage. I get the microphone where the men just yelled and screamed on it.... “Eyy, I don’t know your name, but I play piano so you don’t have to play it.” I said to him. “Oh okay, my name is Harvey and good luck.” And again I was in shock, why does everyone had the name from the BSE video clip. Achh it’s probably coincidence. So I walked to the piano and touched the keys. It’s been a long time... I started to play the first notes of the song. Everyone became quite. “I don’t wanna make a seen I don’t wanna let you down.” I only song the first words and everyone was already  clapping. It felt good. *After A While* “You might be crazy have a told you lately that I love you you’re the only reason that I’m ot afraid to fly and it’s crazy that someone could change me and no matter what it is I have to do I’m not afraid to tryyy and you need to know that you’re the reason..... whhyyy” I hit the last keys on the piano and everyone started to scream and yell and clapped. I looked up and the men came again. I wonder what his name is. “Jonny, we have to do the advertise now!” said the cameramen. O M G. Leeroy, Marcel, Harvey, Jonny. Is there also a veronica here??! “This was an amazing performances, I don’t know why you don’t sing, but you have an amazing voice. Like the Italian Girl from 2009.” Jonny said. “Hehe, funny.... but thanks I think.” I said back. Pfff why did I say yes?! “WE WILL BE RIGTH BACK! We are going to the advertise.” After jonny said that he walked away and Laley came to me. “are you still angry because I started to scream?” she looked at me with her puppy eyes, “A little bit..” She looked surprised when I said that and also a little bit angry. “WHY?! You song perfectly and everyone thinks you are amazing. I didn’t understand what Jonny said about the Italian Girl, but it is a big compliment. But why are you doing so difficult about singing, you haven’t any traumatic memories or something?!” I almost started to cry. She didn’t know what happened. She doesn’t know how hard this is to keep this a secret. She doesn’t know I am actually Italian and that I had to move because everyone knew it in Italy. I miss my old best friend, Davide the most. And of course Duilio. “Are you gonna say something or can I go?” Laley looked angry at me, “I’m sorry, I know it is only singing but I didn’t sing in a long time and I hate to sing in public. Sorry.” It is so hard to lie to Laley.. “It doesn’t matter, you were very good! Come let’s get some ice, before the program starts again.” Laley looked happy again. Put a fake smile on your face and say yes said I voice in my head. “Yes, I come in a minute!” I said and Laley walked towards the door. *sighed* I sat for a minute on a chair and looked around. Why is everything so hard, why? What did I do wrong in live to get all these shit... pfff it is so hard to lie to everybody. To know that if HE saw  this on TV and knows where I am then we are moving, again. To left this all behind because of one song... I hope HE doesn’t saw it.. I hope it so bad... I stood up and walked towards the door to search for Laley. 

Soooo and and and, did you like it? :D

I hope ittt 

By 1/2 likes I will begin to write the third chapter and by 3/4 likes I will make a extra long chapter xx

BYEEEEE :D