Chapter 6.

First of all, sorry that I haven't been updating for so long but I was really busy! I still am.... But I try to write some more but I can't promise anything. I wrote this chapter and I hope you like it :)

___________________

Before:

They all had to laugh and then Leigh-Anne said “O, well that is great, because Perrie is going there tonight and because you can’t go with one of us you have to go with Perrie. If you like it of course!” omg. This. Is. Unbelievable. They just asked me to go with Perrie to see me heroes. Omfg. Clo stay normal, don’t freak out. “YESSS OMFG OMFG OMFG.” Ahh Clo what did I say... They had to laugh again haha  of course! “Okay then great. You’re going with me tonight!” Perrie said when she was done with laughing. This is gonna be the greatest night ever

We made a really great start for the new song. It was about a girl that wanted to be famous but her parents didn’t want that, because in the past she had some nasty things experienced. Wow, I really don’t know where that inspiration came from... Haha, ok. “Clo, do you wanna borrow a dress from one of us to 1D?” Perrie said. “O yes please!” We walked upstairs to the closet. “Oooohhhh” “Hahah, do you like it?” that were the only words I could speak so when Perrie asked me that question I just heavily nodded. “Here you go.” Wow, that dress was beautiful. “Are you sure I can borrow it?” It was so amazing, I really thought she was joking that I could wear such beautiful dress. It was black with some diamonds (fake) on it. “Well, you can have it. It’s a gift from us for you.” “A gift?! It is amazing. Thank you so much Perrie!” We got dressed and Perrie asked if Liam could pick us up. I was going to meet One Direction I still can’t believe it. “Oh, babe, Liam is here.” I walked to the door together with Perrie. I was so nervous. I mean, I was going to meet Liam. Okay Clo, relax. You can do this. You have your nerves under control. And then I saw Liam. He looked into my eyes. He winked at me. “Hello, you must be Clo?” He shook my hand. I couldn’t bring out words. He was so perfect. “H-h-h-hhhello” I said with a raspy voice. He laughed a bit and Perrie tried to calm me down. “I’m sorry, it’s just.” I sighed. “I never thought this would ever happen and I’m just so glad I’m meeting Liam and later on the other boys. Just thank you Perrie.” Perrie looked in my eyes. “Babe, calm down. And you’re welcome. Just don’t do stupid things hihi. They think it’s cute ;)” She really did calm me down. We stepped into the car and Liam drove us to their house. Did was the moment. Now I’m gonna meet my heroes. I stepped out of the car and we walked to the front door. Liam opened it and Perrie went in. I heard some loud noises. I took a deep breath and walked in, closed the door and turned around to see all the boys looking at me. My eyes widened and they closed half. I felt dizzy and everything was moving. Then I saw black.   

Niall’s POV:

“Clo, Cloooo.” I give her a soft slap on the cheek. “Boys, she is still not waking up.” I stand up and grab Cloë and put her on the sofa. “Maybe we need to splash some water on her face, “ Louis suggested. “NO! You can’t just splash her.” “That is pathetic” I whispered. I don’t know, but before she smashed to the ground I saw her look in her eyes. It was fair. She was beautiful and she seems very nice, but there is something going on with her and somebody. And she remembered it when she stepped in our house. Maybe it’s cursed. “She is coming by” Zayn said and I walked to the sofa again. “Clo, can you hear me?” I said. She came very quickly and had the same fear in her eyes as when she came in this house. Her eyes were open and it was like she had a flashback. She shook her head. “Yes, oh sorry! Omg, I am so sorry!! I really didn’t want to faint or something!” She is cute. She is really cute. “Doesn’t matter, I think you already know who we are?” I asked while a smirked. She had to laugh and the fear in her eyes were away. “Yes.” She said with a big smile. This was going to be interesting. 

_____________________________

Soooooo :D please vote&comment!

P.S. I changed the title of the story, do you like it?