Chapter 1

My name is Alex I'm a orphan not only that but i am a vampire and also my best friend April. We both where born one,cause My mom and her mom was a vampire they where also best friends when they were young. I really never meet my dad but aprils dad died months back we lived with him but he died and now we are at a orphanage. we have been best friends since day one.

ALEX P.O.V

"Kayla said we,there goes for the ages 7-10 age group have to get ready because some people are looking forwards to adoption " April said as happy as can be she loves when parents
come to adopt kids that live and a orphanage.

" Why do we have to? cant we just say and here, because every time we go we never get picked plus what If someone takes you away from me thens who's happy" I replied knowing that I was right.

"Aww that well never happen cause I wouldn't let that happen" she joked.

" there goes for me now let's get ready" I spoked before getting up and grabbing some clothes.

I put on a purple jumper with white skinny jeans topping it off with some black converse " now make up" I whispered I am really not a fan of make up but I always wear makeup when I close to being a adopted plus I'm pale.I straighten my hair.

"APRIL, are you ready we have to be down stairs and 1 min." I yelled

"Relaxes, it's just down stairs" she giggled while putting on her converse she is just wearing blue jeans and a black top that said "my eyes are up here" topping it off with her converse.

We made our way to the main room where the some people adopted some don't

" okay every one Stand and a straight line " Kayla said . This nice lady that take care of all the kids and this grade level

We made our way while Kayla went to go get the door.I'm hungry can't wait till this is over or i can lose control if I get really hungry Then our secret well be out and we will be dead by tomorrow.

"Feel free to talk to them if you want to" Kayla said before walking a away revealing 5 guys

- I bet you 5 dollars that's a band- I thought sending April a mine message.

- your on - she replied and my head.

---/---/---/---/---

Ahyee fellow friend I know this chapter is short but I think I am doing a pretty good job this is my first story so sorry about missed spelled words and feel free to give me idea...please lol

I love you guys

P.S tell people to read my story's cause the more people the more I well write more okay bye bye.