QUATRE {edited}x x

I opened the door to my empty home that I shared with my siblings and mother, trod up the few stairs that we had and made my way into my bedroom. I picked my phone out of my pocket and continued my previous conversation with Sephy. we were currently playing 20 questions; on one condition. All the questions had to be PG-13. I'd like to think hat would be easy for me but I'm Samuel Wilkinson, so obviously it couldn't be. 

I laid on my back, tapped in my passcode and read her recent message.

Sephy - sooo why don't you date white girls?

Sammy – That's for me to know and you to find out babe x

Sephy – mmm ok Sammy you lil turd

Sammy - So Persephone... Why do you refuse to date me?

Sephy – I just don't get why you treat the women that adore you like dirt. Women SLAY whatever their complexion and just because I'm flexin my complexion doesn't mean that I will date someone who treats women like they shouldn't flex due to their complexion. And you always flaunt women like they're objects and that's wrong. It's as if you're personality is from the 1920's when women were perceived as lower than men. You need to catch up and see that everyone is equal. My grandparents fought for this stuff; and you treating others like this makes me sick, and the fact that you had ask me that question makes me want to scream. I thought it was obvious lol

I read her paragraph and cringed at her harsh words toward me. I was completely speechless at what she had just said.

Sammy – Wow. Damn I'm sorry. I never even know I was belittling y'all... I'll take care next time. Thank you for telling me Seph. I'll do better, I promise you.

Sephy – Its 2am yno. Imma go to bed night Sam

Sammy – Night beautiful x

Sephy's POV

I laidback onto my pillow and smiled up at the ceiling. I had got Samuel Wilkinson to see the light. I smiled to myself and almost cringed at my rude words; but at least I haven't fully wasted my time if Sam at least stops being a jerk to others. I hope this experience will be full of moments like this because I feel so good at this moment in time. He understands where me and so many others have been saying for the last howeer many years of school. At first. yes, I will get some hate from his many wannabe playthings; but I'll get praise in the end. At least, all these lung girls won't be getting their hearts broken daily by him. Maybe, he'll even rub off on his friends. Maybe the shoe race of creeps will be extinct from m act of kindness. I rubbed my eyes and thought to myself, 'Ok Sephy. Time to stop this. You need to sleep.'

I dozed off with one final thought in my mind, 'This bet might not be as unbearable as I expected.'