Day 1- 1 John 4:16

God is love (1 John 4:16)
(Allah adalah kasih (1 Yohanes 4:16).

If there is one force that dominated the whole realm of the cosmos that ever existed, then that one force must be none other than LOVE.

Why?

It is because - For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16)

Without His love, we won't be here. God created us so that we as His children can share His glorious works and enjoy it.

If you haven't realised it yet;

# take a seat near the seashore and watch the sun sets; see the golden rays of fading lights of the setting sun as it touches the edge of the sea, watch its simmering waves as if it dances on the distant horizon and enjoys the sound of the cruising waves of the ocean.

# take a trip to the top of a cliff and feel the evening breeze caressing your cheeks, pay attention to the flight of eagles as the sun sets, listen to the sound of insects in the bushes. If you have mastered the language of nature, hear them talking as they give thanks to the Lord.

# take time to wake up before the sun rises beyond the mountain ranges. There as you gaze toward the constellation and the deep of heaven, watch the stars twinkle that soon disappear only to return in the twilight. Watch the First Ray of the sun as it filters through the dark foliage and feel its warmth as it touches your forehead. Close your eyes and let the hand of God touches your head and blesses you with His wisdom and power.

As you stand and watch His glory passes one by one in front of us, one may ask - God, who are we that thou mindful of us?

If you have ear to hear, eyes to see - then it must be His Love that make us so.

For - God is love (1 John 4:16)