DAY 8 - PSALM 1:1 - 6

Have you ever wonder whether doing good in this world is worth doing? After all, 'everyone' is doing it - So why the fuss!

We may as well do it! And be happy!

But wait...
Before proceeding further, let hear what God says:

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stand in the way of sinners, nor sitted in the seat of the scornful (Psalm 1:1)
(Berbahagialah orang yang tidak berjalan di jalan orang berdosa dan yang tidak duduk dalam kumpulan pencemooh (Mazmur 1:1)

Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men (Proverbs 4:14)
(Janganlah menempuh jalan orang fasik, dan janganlah mengikuti jalan orang jahat (Amsal 4:14)

But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he mediate day and night. (Psalm
1:2)
(Tetapi yang kesukaannya ialah Taurat Tuhan dan yang merenungkan Taurat itu siang dan malam (Mazmur 1:2)

This book of law shall not depart out of the mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein; for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success (Joshua 1:8)

(Janganlah engkau lupa memperkatakan Kitab Taurat ini, tetapi renungkanlah itu siang dan malam, supaya engkau bertindak hati-hati sesuai dengan segala yang tertulis di dalamnya, sebab dengan demikian perjalananmu akan berhasil dan engkau akan beruntung. (Yosua 1:8)

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; whatsoever he do shall prosper. (Psalm 1:3)

(Ia seperti pohon, yang ditanam di tepi aliran air, yang menghasilkan buahnya pada musimnya, dan yang tidak layu daunnya; apa saja yang diperbuatnya berhasil. (Mazmur 1:3)

The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. (Psalm 92:13)

(Orang benar akan bertunas seperti pohon korma, akan tumbuh subur seperti aras di Libanon.(Mazmur 92:13)

Those that be planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God (Psalm 92:14)
(Mereka yang ditanam di BAIT TUHAN akan bertunas di pelataran Tuhan Kita (Mazmur 92:14)