Jerome Valeska// Bondage

Y/n= Your name
Reader= FEMALE
WARNINGS: Bondage and Intense language.

You walk in your living room to find all the furniture gone, except for a single chair, with handcuffs attached to it?
"Jerome?" You shouted and out came the redhead from behind the bathroom door
"Ah, y/n, you're home. Lovely," Jerome cracked an evil smile towards you, "take of your clothes."
"What?" You asked confused.
"You heard what I said... Take. Of. Your. Clothes. Or do I have to take them of for you?" Jerome said, not taking his eyes of you. So you did what he told you to do and removed the clothing you were wearing.
"Good, now, sit." Jerome he commanded, pointing towards the lone chair. You complied and sat there as he attached the handcuffs from your wrists to the chair, and then the same with your ankles to the chairleg. You went to ask Jerome what he was doing but he placed a kiss to your lips instead.
"No questions y/n. " He chuckled "we're changing our sex life today love, trying something new" and with that he removed his top and then his trousers, leaving nothing on except his boxers, that hugged his bulge tightly, leaving hardly anything for your imagination. You smirked slightly, knowing the reason his bulge was so obvious was because of you. The smirk soon left as you felt Jerome's hand begin to creep up your leg. Just as his hand was centimetres from your vagina, he pulled it away. Teasing you like the son of a bitch he is.
"Jerome" you gasped as he hovered over you, lightly pushing his hard cock onto your throbbing vagina
"What's the matter love?" Jerome said sweetly into your ear, pressing his cock lower onto your vagina
"T-take your boxers of" you muttered
"Excuse me..." Jerome moved so his nose was next to yours "I'm the boss... not you" he added with a glint of manic in his eyes, you nodded in fear.
Jerome trailed kisses down your neck, leaving hickeys in the places his lips had lingered. Down his lips travelled to your firm breasts, but he hardly lingered moving swiftly past, much to your annoyance.
But the annoyance soon left as you felt Jerome's tongue flick your click. You gasped, trying to pull your arms free to pull him further down he chuckled at your need for him and just kept licking and then gradually, he moved a single finger into your vagina and then another and another. By this time, your hips are buckling and your moaning out load, wanting more. Your wrists are pulling against the handcuffs trying to pull free but they won't let you, you want to feel more of Jerome. Your close to orgasming when Jerome removes his fingers and slides his naked bottom half on top of you. You Gasp as his hard cock entered your dripping wet pussy. Each of your pelvis' bang against each other, trying to get more of each other. You and Jerome meet your climax and collapse.
"That was ... fun" Jerome said.
"Yeah, maybe for you but next time you're being dominated "

542 wordss
18/02/16 2:27am
Jack x