0.0

Katherine's pov

My brother and I are heading out to Sammy's for a huge graduation party. I am struggling very bad right now trying to find something to wear.

"Jack can you come help me please" I yelled.

he started complaining, "what could you possibly need"

"I need help choosing an outfit"

he goes to my closet and randomly picks out something. surprisingly it's cute. it's a floral crop top with black skinny jeans and a leather jacket. I throw it on with a pair of white and black vans and go downstairs.

Jack follows me complaining about something his girlfriend did. I never really liked her, I thought she was shady but I never said anything about it to Jack and I don't plan on it. I just act like I'm interested when he talks about her.

"are you ready to go?" Jack asks.

"yeah just let me grab the house keys"
see, me and Jack don't live with our parents,  my mom was a drug addict and my dad left us when I was only 10. jack moved out as soon as he turned 18. I eventually moved in with him.

"alright, now I'm ready" I say as I put the keys in my bag.

with that, we head outside and hop in jacks car. Jack is a famous viner so he makes good money. I always tell him I want a job but he disagrees.

Jack starts the car and I plug in my phone and put one of Nates songs on, called Little Bit. I start singing along and Jack smirks at me.

"what are you looking at?" I ask confused

"I thought you hated Nate"

"well yeah but just because I don't like him doesn't mean he can't sing" I say and smile. the reason I hate him is because he dated my old best friend Kristina and he played her. she cried for days because she really thought he loved her. apparently not. and the reason I say 'old best friend' is because she had a car accident and passed away. I eventually accepted that she wasn't coming back and I got closer to Jack.

we arrive at sammy's house and as soon as I walk into the house, I smell alcohol and weed. my favorite two smells put together and it's pure bliss. I smile as me and Jack make our way to where Sammy is sitting. As soon I start a conversation with Sammy, someone so rudely interrupts. I look up and it's none other than the one and only Nate Maloley.