0.6

3 months later

Katherine's pov

it's been 3 months since me and Nate first had sex. everything that happened in between that was amazing. Jack and Sammy still haven't found out.

but there is one very big problem.

I think I have fallen in love with Nate Maloley.

I decided to talk to Sammy about it since he's my closest friend.

so right now I'm sitting in sammy's room telling him everything that's happened with Nate and how I think I love him.

"well do you think he loves you back?" Sammy asked.

"probably not because when we started this whole thing, I told him we can't fall in love" I replied.

"well maybe you should talk to him about it"

"I will tonight when he comes home" I said

"alright now let's hang out" he smiled at me.

-

it was now 2am and Nate still hasn't come home. I was getting worried. I was about to call him when he burst through the door with some blonde slut kissing his neck.

my heart instantly broke.

I stood up and walked over to them and tapped his shoulder. Nate looked guilty until the slut spoke.

"um who are you and why are you in his house?" she said

"the really question is who the fuck are you? and this isn't his house, this is MY house and he lives here with me. don't believe everything you hear sweetie" I spoke dryly.

"you need to leave my house now " I said to her.

she shrugged and left.

"Katherine I'm so sorry"

"no Nate save it, we were never dating. you made it clear that you only wanted to be friends with benefits and nothing more. it was my fault for falling in love with you." I spoke with no emotion whatsoever and my face was stone.

"y-you love me?" he asked.

"correction. I 'loved' you. as in past tense. not anymore." I said and walked up stairs. I could see tears in his eyes and I had to leave before I started crying too. the last thing I heard before I got upstairs was,

"I love you too"

and with that I burst out crying. I ran to Sammy's room and walked in.

"Sammy wake up" I said

"Katherine what's wrong" he asked sleepily

"Nate" and that's all it took for him to pull me down next to him and cuddle me until I fell asleep.