0.5

Katherine's pov

it's been a week since we went to six flags. after we got home from it, Jack asked Sammy and Nate to move in with us. and of course they said yes.

so now I am currently in my room. Sammy's room is to the left of my room. Jacks it to the right. And Nate's is right across the hall from mine.

for some reason, Jack and Sammy have been leaving me alone with Nate a lot. I think Jack thinks me and Nate are like best friends or something. Ahh if only he knew what we did when no one was home.

Apparently tonight, Jack and Sammy are going on another double date.

-

me and Nate were watching a movie.

"I'm horny lil mama" he turned to me and said.

"well what am i supposed to do about that" I smirked continuing the watch the movie.

he got closer to me and started kissing my neck.

" come on Nate. I'm trying to watch this movie. it's really good.

"fuck the movie" he said and pulled me on him so I was straddling him.

I kissed down his neck, giving him hickeys. he moaned my name and I smiled in success.

"let's go upstairs baby" he whispered.

we went up stairs and he threw me on the bed hard. he kissed me hungrily and took off our clothes in a hurry.

he put on a condom and thrusted into me hard and fast.

"o-oh my god daddy!"

"sat it again babygirl"

"daddy! oh fuck" I screamed.

he slipped one of my nipples in his mouth sucking and biting on it.

he rubbed my clit with his free hand.

"oh god daddy I'm g-gonna cum" I moaned.

"me to baby. let it go" he said

we came at the same time and he laid next to me out of breath.

"that was amazing" we said at the same time.