0.2

Katherine's pov

I woke up wrapped in Nates arms. he looked so cute when he was asleep.

"you know its not polite to stare" he said

I blushed and got out of bed and put my clothes on. last night was definitely something.

as Nate was getting dressed, sammy and Jack walked in.

"so how was it?" Sammy asked

"oh we'll definitely get along now" Nate smirked.

Jack and Sammy just look at us confused. I laughed and walked passed them going upstairs.

"alright well Katherine let's head home, I have to get ready for a double date with Sammy"

"alright let me grab my things."

-

we got home and I laid on the couch until Sammy and his date arrived. Jack came downstairs in a suit and he was holding a rose. I smiled at them and waved as they left.

I was in the kitchen when I heard someone walk in.

"hey lil mama"

"hey Nate" I said not looking up.

"I said you can call me daddy" he smirked at me. that's when I looked up and smirked at him.

"oh come on now Nate, you didn't think I'd call you that outside of the bedroom did you?" I winked.

"I have an idea baby girl"

"and what might it be"

"we could be friends with benefits"

I thought about it for a second.

"alight but there has to be rules" I said to him. 

"alright you name them" he smirked.

"we can't tell anyone. I couldn't let Jack know I'm sleeping with his best friend."

"alright sounds good"

"and we can only do it when we're alone"

"okay" he laughed and started to go into the living room.

"oh and one more thing Nate"

"what?"

"Don't fall in love with me."

"and you can't fall in love with me either" he smiled.

"alright so we got a deal?" I asked

"for sure lil mama" he said and grabbed my waste and led me upstairs for yet another night of fun.