Chapter 9

So after the whole calling thing, Hazel got dressed and sent to the mall to find her friends. So Hazel got to the mall and outside her friends were waiting for her. So Hazel and her friends passed the whole day in the mall. So after the mall Hazel went home and went to sleep.

The next day its was Tuesday so it was an ordinary day at school but when she was going to text Rin had called 5 times but he didn't leave a voice message. So Hazel called Rin and he didn't answer so Hazel thought that he might have done something he shouldn't have done.

So since Rin gave her his address Hazel went to his house and when she knocked on the door and Rin's father answered the door but Hazel didn't get a good look at his face so Hazel asked if Rin was there and he said yes.

So Hazel asked if she could see him and his father said no and Hazel asked but can we text or call each other?. And Rin's father said yes but I'll need to keep an eye on you. After all that Hazel went back to school and stayed the whole day at school.

After school Hazel started to text Rin but he didn't answer so when Hazel placed her phone down she got a text from him that said if she could call her. So Hazel called him and he answered and he told her that something had happened to him but He didn't tell her what.
So Hazel talked to him for like half an hour and then Hazel asked if they could video chat but Rin said no.