Chapter 15 (Final Chapter)

After discovering that Hazel and Rin were brother and sister they said that they will still be a couple still and Rin said that it won't bother our relationship and Hazel said that it would He be able to pretend it never happened and Rin said that he will try to forget about it.

So a while after that Hazel and Veronica went back to Hazel's house and continues with the sleepover and Rin continued to do his normal routine but when Hazel left she saw him fly away from the corner of her eye and then when she got home she texted him and asked him If he flew and he lied.

Then when Veronica left from staying a week with Hazel,Hazel called Rin and asked him the same question again and he said the same thing but Hazel didn't give up so she asked for a whole month and he said the same thing over and over again but Hazel knew that today he was going to tell the truth and when Hazel asked he said the truth and stuff that he shouldn't have said and Hazel got mad and then she left without a single word and that she would only text with everybody till she get over it.

So after a month or two Hazel started to talk to everybody but not Rin because he didn't come to school those months that Hazel wasn't talking but when school was in the final tests Rin came to school and in every test he got 100% in every class but he only talked to his own friends.

After every class the bell rang to tell the students it's was time to leave the school and Rin went at the speed of light and when Hazel got home she got 30 missed calls from Rin and then she called him but he didn't answer so she waited for lite and hour or two and then she got a message from an unknown number that said"if you want to see your brother come meet me at your school at midnight so you can try to save your brother"

Automatically Hazel make a backpack with stuff that she needed to rescue Rin then she waited for it to be almost midnight but when Hazel got to the school there was no one there then Hazel went inside and looked on every classroom but she didn't find them.

Her phone vibrated and she got a message from the stranger person that sent her the first text and I said I forgot to mention that we moved him to the docks if you want to save him you are going to have to give the item of most importance to you and trade it with us for your brother's life.

So Hazel texted them back saying how can will you know its gonna be the most important item?. Hazel sent it but they didn't answer, then they said just come alone and well make a deal Hazel though about it for a while and Hazel went to the docks and there were 2 men dressed in suits and Rin tied up on the floor.

One of the men said so what are you going to trade for your dear brorher.Then Hazel said I can't trade anything but what about a fight?.Then Rin yelled WHAT ARE YOU THINKING YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT.And then other man said fine but you can only night one of us.Hazel said well I choose the strongest one between you to fight and well see how it goes.

Then the strongest man stepped forward and go in like a karate position to fight Hazel but Hazel knew a way to defeat him since she took karate while she was a little girl do Hazel told the man to go first do he did and he did a kick and Hazel stoped the kick and kicked him back and he fell backwards and went unconscious

Then the other guy was surprised that Hazel had done that with one kick so instead of kicking her he'd punch her but Hazel had other plans,the man tried to punch Hazel but instead she punched him faster than him and he went unconscious aswell After the fighting Hazel went to search for a way to remove the rope Rin had around his legs and arms but instead Hazel just took him to his house and then everything went back to normal...or so they thought...

(New books coming soon and sorry for not posting this earlier,its cause ive been having some hard times and haven't been able to think so i hope u guys enjoyed and I'll see u all in my future books and if your already thinking Angel will have a second book but it's hard to explain but thanks for reading my book and i hope u enjoyed)