Chapter 10

But Hazel thought that maybe he might have known what she was going to-do. But they both just keep talking until dinner time.
But before they hanged up Rin asked if they could go on a date and Hazel said yes.

The next morning it was Tuesday. San they didn't have class because the teachers didn't come but then she saw Rin in the clothing that they bought at the mall. So Hazel walked up to him and said why was he here and Rin answered waiting for you for our date.

And then Hazel remembered that the date was today and she told him that if he could wait because she wasn't dressed correctly. And he said that he will be waiting at the park. So Hazel went to her house and got the nicest clothing she had other than cute and she put it on and then she took a selfie and when she saw wings that were white and glowing but when she looked at her back she didn't see anything.

Then she went outside and walked to the park. At the park she saw a lot of puppies and then she saw Rin sitting on a bench in front of the water fountain. And when she saw on his back she saw black wings but they weren't glowing like hers on the picture. So she walked towards him and then and Rin was surprised that Hazel got early and after that they went on a walk through the park and like after 30min of walking and then Hazel asked Rin that why does he have wings and Rin said it was going to ask you the same thing because you have white wings an--then Hazel said and yours are black.