Chapter Five

"Guys" Namya said as we sat with our orders on the table in McDonalds "I have something to tell you."

"You are dating Anway aren't you?" Misha smirked.

"What?!" Latika who was engrossed in her cell phone, now alert asks "How long has it been?"

"I told you so" I said as we all hovered on her "They are just meant to be together."

"Enough already!" she exclaimed making an irritated face as we all laughed "This is something serious."

We stopped laughing at once. We had never seen her so serious before. She really seemed worried.

"What’s going on?" Latika asked.

"Umm... " she hesitated "I don't know where to start..."

"How about from the start?" I narrowed my eyes at her.

She took a deep breath and started narrating "So about a couple of weeks back I got a message from someone on whatsapp. He was talking as if I already knew him. I thought someone must have changed their number and must be messing around with me. So I started talking to him out of curiosity.. And he had a quotes pic in place of dp. So I didn't know for sure. I later found out that his name is Manav Joshi. At first he seemed nice so I was like what the hell. I continued talking. When I asked him about how he got my number he said it was through a common friend but never mentioned who. I was always very keen though I never found out. He then started asking me to meet up. At first I used to playfully deny but then he sort of started emphasizing on it so then I blocked him. It was a good thing that I was still in my senses " she paused for a second to breathe.

"Aww.. He really liked you. You broke that poor boy's heart" I teased Namya

"So what's the issue now? All's well that ends well" Misha smiled.

"I sure hoped so but I'm not finished yet... Two-three days after blocking him I started seeing him around everywhere I go. My college, classes, stations etc. But he crossed the line when I saw him yesterday near my house with a friend of his maybe. I am really scared guys. What should I do now?" she looked up at us with hope and we gave her a group hug to comfort her.

"Don't worry babe we are here for you" I said and the others nodded.

What I said next lived up to its purpose. It made Namya smile.

"Let’s hunt that **** Supernatural style."