Chapter Seven

It has been 16 hours since I was abducted and I still had no clue what could have been going on in the outside world. How long would it be until I get to see my parents again and my friends. I can't stay this way for long. Forget lifetime. Of course Manav is just a psycho so he'd have some loop-hole in his plan. I am just praying that they find it soon.

I suddenly heard voices outside. I could hear things being smashed and broken. It felt like to people were fighting. I knew my prayers were answered. They had to be! I heard footsteps approaching near me. I can't deny that I was scared but I had a gut feeling that someone was here to save me. They sound grew louder and my heartbeat faster. I could also here shouts. I just couldn't make out whose voice it is. It scared me. A lot. I wish I could help them. I saw the door-knob move. A shadow crawled in. The moment of truth was finally here. If there. was fighting there surely was someone here to save me but I just hope it wasn't one of Manav's men who dragged Samar away from here. I don't even want to think what happened next. It was Misha! The relief I felt at moment was unexplainable.

"Thank God you're here! I love you so much!" I told her as she untied me. "Where are the others? Who did you bring? How did you find me?"

"Calm down girlie." She said instructing me to breathe. "I'm here with Arni and Latika. Uncle called us that you haven't reached so I knew something was wrong I told him you went with Arni to her place because she needs your help and when I tried your phone it was unavailable and then made Arni call your parents. We have to hurry back since your parents don't know. And after that the three of us followed his trail. We are here since you got here"

"What would I do without you Mish? Thank you so much for handling the situation so well. I really love you a lot."

"Yeah I know that. Now hurry up Arni and Latika could use our help."

"What? They are fighting his men alone?" I was stunned

"His men were never a problem" she winked "They got fooled easily. Both of them are tackling Manav on their own."

"Oh then we better hurry up."

When we got there, Manav was defending himself from Latika. He seemed more tired than Arni and Latika who were not only brave while fighting but also fought smartly. He turned at the sound of running feet as Latika stepped aside and made way for Arni, who came running into him from behind as he stood there. And before he could react, he hit the table with a thundering crash. Splinters stabbed into his bare arms. He was no longer in a condition to fight. My girls had won. I was so proud of them.

"Nice move" Latika acknowledged

"Thanks. Couldn't have done it without you." I could sense pride in her voice.

"I know" she beamed as both of them celebrated their victory.

"I called the police" Misha announced and they looked back at us.

"Namyaaa" both of the yelled and raced towards me for a group hug. It felt so good. They bombarded me with all sorts of question. How are you? Did he hurt you? What happened here?

"Relax girls. I'm fine." I mumbled

"I know you're fine" I heard my mom's voice.

"Mom?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah. Wake up now you've been sleeping since past 3 hours."

I opened my eyes as soon as the words sunk into my head.

IT WAS A DREAM!

It was just a dream. I couldn't be more happier. I quickly jumped out of my bed and hugged my mom.

"Even though I don't say it often, I really love you a lot"

"What do you need from me?" she looked at me suspiciously.

"Nothing!"

From her expressions I knew she still didn't believe me.

"Really mom!" I stressed and she nodded still confused at my gesture and left my room. What is it with parents that they never believe we can say 'I love you' without wanting something. And I fell flat on my bed realizing it was all just a part of a bad dream.