~Chapter Eleven~

10K and I were kissing. He lifted me off my feet, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, not breaking the kiss. He gripped my waist, pulling himself closer to me. He started kissing my neck, which caused me to moan very loudly.

He came back to my lips, and kissed them again. His hands then started pulling up my top, and I helped him take it off. I smiled, and started kissing him. Sweat was dripping off of us, not bothering us one bit.

"I love you" I breathed out.

He smiled at me, and pecked my lips.

"I lo-"

Then a gun shot went off. A bullet went right through 10K's head, and blood splattered right on my face. I gasped, and fell down on the floor with him. I sat myself up, and looked at my boyfriends dead body. Tears filled my eyes.

"Tommy, no!" I whined out, laying my head on his chest. I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was heartbroken. I didn't even get to say goodbye.

Something then grabbed a hold of my hair, and yanked me out the door. I kept kicking my foot out to reach for something, but nothing worked. They let go of me, and knelt down to me, holding a gun straight at my forehead.

And that person was Maddox, who was smirking widely at me.

"Do it, you fucking coward!" I spat out. If this is what it would come down to, I want to be with 10K. Even if that means losing my life. Without hesitation, he pulled the trigger.

I jumped up from the ground, and started gasping for air. Forehead was dripping with sweat, and my breathing was heavy. Another nightmare. Just what I needed. I grabbed my water that I had sat beside me, and chugged some of it down. I turned to the other side of me to see that 10K wasn't there.

"10K?" I asked aloud.

Even the others weren't around. I got up, put my leather jacket back on, and kept looking around. No one in sight. Is this another dream? I grabbed my gun (that was also on the ground, and laying beside me) and started walking.

"10K?" I called out for. "Warren? Addy? Doc? Vasquez? Murphy? Anybody?"

No one. Why would they just leave and not tell me why? Did something happen to them?

Maddox couldn't have...

Could he?

I started running. Don't know where, but all I know is that I need to find 10K. I kept running until my clumsiness kicks in, and I fell, slamming my head right into a tree.

"Fuck!" I shrieked out. Blood dripped down my face, and I had nothing to clean it with. Then a Z heard me, and started running towards me, until I kicked his leg, causing him to fall. I sat up, and put my knee into his chest so he wouldn't get me.

He kept moving his face so he could bite me, but failed terribly. I pulled my knife out, and stabbed him right in his forehead. Multiple times to make sure it was dead. More blood splattered on my face, but least it wasn't my blood.

Or even 10K's.

"You need to show me that technique."

I looked up to see 10K, leaning on the tree I smashed my head into. He walked up to me, noticing I had a gash in my head. He wiped it with a cloth he had, and smiled at me.

"God, you're so tough" he admitted. "Fought a Z on your own, with just a knife. There's not many people like you." He paused, and stopped wiping my forehead. "Tells me that you really don't need me."

I gently put my hands on his face. "10K, I still need you. I need you to protect me when I can't protect myself. And if you hadn't have saved me that day, we wouldn't have met. We wouldn't be where we are know. I wouldn't been as happy as I am now."