Truth or Dare

I do not own Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin or any of its characters.

[Edited on 05/17/18: Hopefully all of the typos have been removed, but feel free to let me know if you find more. There has also been minor changes to the structure of certain sentences and improvements with the vocabulary used. 😊]

"Conversation"
[My thoughts]
"Character thoughts" [Since the characters are narrating their own POV whenever they have a thought that is not directed at the reader and is purely for the story it will be italicized. Examples would be Levi in the first paragraph narrating for the reader [not italicized] and Hanji in the sixth paragraph thinking to themself [italicized].]
(What they are actually doing or thinking) [An example would be the second sentence of the first paragraph where Levi narrated going willingly but in reality he was annoyed by Hanji until he gave in.]

Chapter Length without additional information is 1,591 words.

________________________________________

[Levi POV]

I honestly don't know why I was doing this. Willingly (completely and utterly forced against my will by Hanji's infuriating powers of manipulation) going to put up those imbeciles for a few hours. I sighed lightly, but here I am pulling on my boots getting ready to walk out the door and go over to four eye's apartment.

After pulling on my boots I walk over to the kitchen table to grab my keys and coat before walking out the door. Hanji's apartment wasn't far, so I decided to walk and use the time to get my emotions in check. I wouldn't want to accidentally (savagely with no remorse) kill anyone at the party. Imagine the mess (ew).

Anyway, it wasn't going to be a large party. The only people that are going to be there are me (obviously), four eyes (Hanji), eyebrows (Erwin), smelly (Mike), and the one who thinks we've been friends long enough for her to assume she's my girlfriend (Petra). Introductions and (cruel) nicknames aside, they're all fairly decent and I'm quite content with our friendships.

I take a turn left and see the apartments up ahead. As I approach the entrance I make sure my emotions are sufficiently in check before venturing inside. The short walk over to the elevator was luckily uneventful and I take the lift straight to the 27 floor. Exiting, I make my way down the hallway to Hanji's apartment. Standing directly in front of the door, I slowly raise my fist.

"Well no turning back now," I mumble before knocking on the door.

[Hanji POV]

I was standing in the kitchen with Mike, popping popcorn, when I heard a knock at the door. Shoving the now popped bag of popcorn into his hands, I tell him to put it in a bowl. I rush over to the door and swing it open to see my adorable little Levi standing outside tapping his foot and waiting (im)patiently for me.

"About time four eyes," grumbles Levi. "Next time don't take so long to open the door."

"Aw, Levi! You just couldn't wait to see me could you?!" I say as I lean down (heehee) to give him a hug. Levi dodges me and pushes his way inside. I close the door and follow after him to the living room. Before Levi's arrival, the others and I had just been finishing setting everything up for the night.

The first course of action involves watching a movie. After that has finished, we plan to choose from either board games, video games, and question games. "This is going to be so exciting!" I skip over to Mike and grab the bowl of popcorn from his hands, setting it on the coffee table. Wasting no more time I plop down on the couch, shimmy my way between Levi and Erwin, and hurriedly beckon the other two over.