"Well that's... that um... yeah." (Part 1/2)

I do not own Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin or any of its characters.

"Conversation"
[My thoughts]
"Character thoughts" [Since the characters are narrating their own POV whenever they have a thought that is not directed at the reader and is purely for the story it will be italicized. Examples would be Levi in the first paragraph of chapter one narrating for the reader [not italicized] and Hanji in the sixth paragraph of the first chapter thinking to theirself [italicized].]
(What they are actually doing or thinking) [An example would be the second sentence of the first paragraph chapter one where Levi narrated going willingly but in reality he was annoyed by Hanji until he gave in.]
Underlining is an emphasis on a word [An example would be Levi's first POV in the second chapter where he is stressing the word much.]
{Time Skip} [An example would be in Hanji's POV in the seventh chapter.]

Previously: [Hanji POV]

Through all of their interactions there was really only one thing that kept running through my mind. I couldn't help thinking it and I doubt a single one of my watching comrades wasn't thinking it as well. "There just so cute together," before Levi fully pulled away from his ear he stopped to give Eren a kiss on the cheek. "Well, I defiantly ship it."

___________________________________________

[Petra POV]

"Hugging... kissing... straddling... I'm starting wonder if I should be getting suspicious." I frowned, "do I even have the right to be suspicious? A girlfriend is supposed to be supportive of their partner, especially when it comes to their partner's friends, right? So even if I didn't particularly like how Eren acts with Levi I would have to be supportive. Besides, Levi has never been this open with us before." This thought caused me to pause for a moment, "I don't believe he's ever been this expressive, let alone happy, when spending time with me and the others at any time before tonight. Maybe even with anyone else altogether either, other than Eren obviously."

I came out of my thoughts when Mike nudged me to let me know it was my turn. I took my turn and then I looked up at Levi and Eren. I watched them as the others took their turns. Any evidence of the fight that had occurred earlier was nowhere to be found. Levi was sitting with his body turned slightly to the side so his legs could be crossed but out of the way of the board and Eren was curled up in his side, there was no empty space between them. Eren had his legs pulled up near his chest but because of the way his body was positioned they partially rested in Levi's lap. He kept turning his head to whisper things in Levi's ear but the only responses Eren would get back were small little upturns at the sides of Levi's mouth. At some point after the fight had ended, Levi's arm had been placed back and was wrapped around Eren's waist and he would occasionally rub his hand up and down his side.

As I took notice of all of these things I came to realize that I was missing some vital piece of information involving those two. "If I am truly Levi's girlfriend then I should know the what, when, where, and who that comes with everything that happens in his life. If for some unfathomable reason we are not actually in a relationship and I am being messed around with then I will, under any and all circumstances, learn any and everything about this situation and their relationship."

I returned my attention back to the board just as it became my turn again. With a final glance at Levi and Eren I steeled my determination. "The nights not over yet boys," I moved my game piece ahead, "and I will have gotten to the bottom of this before it is over."

{Near the end of the game later...}

[Erwin POV]

We were nearing the end of the game and the joking and banter that had been thrown around had ceased a short time ago. Levi was in the lead with the rest of us closely following [Levi (1), Erwin (2), Eren (3), Petra (4), Mike (5), and Hanji (6)]. Of course, making it to the end didn't matter as much as counting all of the game money you have earned to see who won and became the richest when having reached the retirement place that was at the end of the board.