"Well that's... that um... yeah." (Part 2/2)

I do not own Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin or any of its characters.

"Conversation"
[My thoughts]
"Character thoughts" [Since the characters are narrating their own POV whenever they have a thought that is not directed at the reader and is purely for the story it will be italicized. Examples would be Levi in the first paragraph of chapter one narrating for the reader [not italicized] and Hanji in the sixth paragraph of the first chapter thinking to theirself [italicized].]
(What they are actually doing or thinking) [An example would be the second sentence of the first paragraph chapter one where Levi narrated going willingly but in reality he was annoyed by Hanji until he gave in.]
Underlining is an emphasis on a word [An example would be Levi's first POV in the second chapter where he is stressing the word much.]
{Time Skip} [An example would be in Hanji's POV in the seventh chapter.]

Previously: [Hanji POV]

"Umm... so do you... uh... do this at all your parties or did you guys just discover some weird new fetish of yours?"

________________________________________

[Eren POV]

Remember when I said it felt like it was a really bad idea to interrupt them? Well, it was a really bad idea. I wasn't even granted and answer before I was attacked out of nowhere by a rabid ginger monster. We both hit the ground (quite painfully) and each of us were trying to get the upper hand by pinning the other to the floor. Sadly, the strange beast happened to have super strength and beat be fairly easily. After the disorientation faded I looked up to see the face of an angry Petra looming over me. I looked around the room to see if I could find where the beast went but when I couldn't I turned my attention back to Petra and gave her a pleasant smile and politely(ish) asked her why she was sitting upon me. I, once again, wasn't given a proper response and instead received narrowed eyes and a guttural growl that had me looking around the room see if the beast had returned.

"So Eren," Petra said in an almost controlled voice, "I was just wondering about Levi and your relationship. Levi never seems to give any straight answers so I thought perhaps you could help me understand better."

"I'm dead. I'm so dead. She sounds just like Mikasa when I've done something exceptionally stupid." I quickly looked around the room to see if there was anyone who could help me. Erwin and Mike had just disappeared down the hallway. Probably to talk without being distracted by whatever Hanji and Levi were doing. I don't know when or how they managed to get one but at some point Hanji had acquired a gag and had it tightly wrap around Levi's head. It was doing a pretty good job of muffling his curses. They also managed to handcuff him to the leg of the couch and was trying to hold his legs down and listen to Petra and my conversation at the same time. "I guess I will have to get out of this on my own."

"I know what you mean. Levi can be quite evasive," I said nonchalantly (very chalantly), "so I'd be happy to try and help answer any of your questions. Though, could you perhaps, get off of me first?"

Apparently no one was going to listen to any of my questions today because she just gave me a very unsettling grin that reminded me a bit too much of the Cheshire cat before starting to ask her own questions.

"We asked Levi earlier about your guys' friendship but he said you stopped being friends a while ago. Is that true?"

[Petra POV]

I watched him closely as he answered my question. There wasn't even the slightest bit of hesitation before he answered. Whether that was good or bad I would decide later.