Eren and Levi's Wedding Plans

Hello people of Wattpad!!! I've been thinking lately that your ideas about writing a chapter or sequel that shows what happens at Eren and Levi's wedding shouldn't be wasted. After getting some advice I've decided to hold a sort of competition thing for anyone who is interested. While I think writing about their wedding is a great idea I have absolutely no idea on how to do so myself. So I've decided to give the chance to you guys!

Write a story on your own account telling what you think would happen at Eren and Levi's wedding. Make sure to leave a comment on any of the previous chapters or my profile telling me you have written it so I, along with any others, can go and read it. I will be posting this on my Wattpad, Fanfiction, and Archive of Our Own accounts so feel free to check out any stories that people might have written about Eren and Levi's wedding on there.

It doesn't matter the length of the story you might write. It can be a one-shot or multiple chapters. The only requirements I have regarding your writing are:

1. That you don't take any of my writing and post it in your own story.

2. That you don't take claim for any ideas taken from my original story and only take credit of your own.

3. That you don't steal ideas or writing from any other participants.

I'm not sure whether anyone will actually give this a try but I thought it would be a nice opportunity for people who had great ideas for their wedding or anyone who might want to practice writing their own fanficion. I hope you all have fun and I look forward to reading any stories you might write!

_______________________________________
Continuations:

"The Wedding" by YoosungChan on Wattpad https://my.w.tt/UiNb/0uY9gDc45I

"Stained Black 'n' White~ Ereri " by PikakeP on Wattpad https://my.w.tt/UiNb/uUuFI3l45I

_______________________________________
Translations:

"Szóval Levi, kivel írsz?" by _SkyDeer_ on Wattpad https://my.w.tt/1NA2V51FmM
_______________________________________
[01/04/18]

tt/1NA2V51FmM_______________________________________[01/04/18]

#786 - Fanfiction

This probably doesn't seem like much of an accomplishment, but to me it is major!  Thanks for all of your support!  I honestly don't even know when this happened.
_______________________________________

[05/17/18]

Wow, when did this happen?  Is this the new award/numbering system I saw everyone complaining about?  I never personally cared for being #(insert number here) in the categories, although I do appreciate it when I was in the rankings, so I don't re...

Wow, when did this happen?  Is this the new award/numbering system I saw everyone complaining about?  I never personally cared for being #(insert number here) in the categories, although I do appreciate it when I was in the rankings, so I don't really see a problem with the new system that seems to be based on individual tags, rather than over all large categories (I.E Fanficion = large category and Tag: shingekinokyojin = small catagory and higher rankings).  I guess I understand for the people who work really hard for their fics to make it to the tops of those rankings to now feel like instead of awarding 1st, 2nd, and 3rd everyone is now being given a participation award.
_______________________________________