Chapter 17

I looked up at Mr. Hiruma in shock, was he the leader of this group? Why is he targeting me when I did nothing to him?! " Mr. Hiruma, why are you here, why are you trying to hurt me?" I asked while stuttering, I was afraid of this man for a reason, you should never mess with him considering the position he is in, " Kyochi you know this man?!" Saizu asked completely shocked out of her mind, " He is the lawyer in this town, a very powerful one, but I don't understand why you're doing this Mr. Hiruma, not unless..." I stopped in the middle of my sentence as it finally made sense to me, there is no other explanation, he is one of them too, along with all the cloaked figures, " You're a Meifwa as well, aren't you Mr. Hiruma?" I asked as I held my breath, I knew the answer and I am hoping to get out of this mess with the girls rather he likes it or not, " Hmm so you actually caught on very quickly, no wonder my boy takes a liking to you so much, so much that he is willing to end your suffering state" I can't believe my ears just what was that supposed to mean?! " Kyochi, just don't make it hard for us all, ok?" I whipped my head around to the familiar voice as my eyes widened, it was Taka, with the cat features, my mind went blank as I turned my attention back to Mr. Hiruma as the cloaked figures revealed themselves as Meifwas, there were people from school, some I didn't recognize and a few from my own job that I have gotten along with so well, just how long did they have to hide themselves from us? Then I remembered way back when Saizu said that the human race has kept them enslaved, they all were afraid to go back to that way of living, my thoughts were then interrupted when Mr.Hiruma spoke up " Now let's see about your friend Kaiya and her mother" he said while a gap between the Meifwas opened to give me a clear view of both Kaiya and Mrs.Shimohira, badly beaten and tied up, my eyes of fear then changed into fury, " Why are you putting this on them? They did nothing wrong" I muttered out loud for him to hear " She did spot the girls no? Did she not keep a secret between you two no?" Mr.Himura said in a tempting manner, " Not only that, Mrs.Shimohira revealed herself too you as well, and even saw the girls herself but did nothing about it, and you my boy, are telling me they did nothing wrong?, my son Taka has been watching you, and you are far different from other humans by having your parents taken from you, I wonder how they now feel knowing that you might join them soon" that strung me bad they only wanted to protect me and they surely didn't want me to suffer in any way, what happened these past moths was something way beyond their control, " Hey! It's none of your Business!" Yomiko yelled furiously " Your no better Yomiko, you had choices and you chose to get this pest killed, I'm sure your happy about that aren't you?" Mr.Hiruma said as Yomiko cowered in fear and guilt, " That's not true, It has been so lonely, you have no idea what it's like to be in the streets for so long waiting for a glance of hope that people will see you and to take care of you" Yomiko said as tears ran down her face as she trembled with her words, " I care about Kyochi, just as much as he cares about me and the other girls, He gave us a home, and he gave us hope, which is the very reason why I want to stay with him no matter what" Yomiko said as she hung her head down and cried, I could tell it was eating her up from the inside, " And just like how Kyochi has a choice right now for tonight, erase his memory of you girls ever existing in his life or he gets to suffer from his consequences" I shuddered at the last words, the threat on the school had never once left my mind when I first saw them, but I just can't lose these girls, they are everything to me all I could do was to stay silent hoping for the best of luck, " Well I guess he wants to suffer, such a shame, I really wanted to get to know him better" one of Taka's friends said to Mr.Hiruma" Yes it really is such a shame, so much potential for his future, I guess it ends here for you Kyochi, anything you will like to say for yourself until my son helps you be free?" He asked with his deep voice while the cold blade of the katana that was held by Taka was placed against my neck, " You leech! Don't do this to Kyochi! He has every right to live on with us, you will take is life from him, I won't allow it" Saizu yelled at Mr.Hiruma as he only chuckled, he didn't say a word as he just waited for my punishment, so this is it I'm going to die by my own classmate" Girls I love you" I said as I waited for a sting of pain of some sort but only heard gasps and a yell which caused me to look up as my eyes widened in shock to see that Mr.Hiruma was stabbed in the middle of his stomach " Taka you....traitor, what the hell are you doing?!" Mr. Hiruma gasped out wheezing for breath " I'm sorry but you are right, Kyochi does have so much potential for his future, and I am not letting it slip away from, and I made a promise to Suki, my little kitten that I was going to have his back no matter what" I stared in shock at Suki, she never mentioned the encounter! While she looked a bit of embarrassed from the given nickname " So you are no longer my 'Boss', hell you're not even my real father in the matter, I am letting you live, that is if you let Kyochi live the best life that has been given to him" Taka said while everyone smiled. the sun was now rising as everything looked up, Mr. Hiruma actually took the agreement, I was saved " Hey Kyochi" I looked up to see Taka grinning with his ears and tail visible " Why? Why did you do it?" I asked while he simply shrugged " Didn't I say that there was something I liked about you? You always knew what's wrong and what's right, and there was no doubt in my mind that you were going to make a change some day" Taka said while patted my shoulder and looked into my eyes, as he actually had a genuine smile on face " You're the true hero my friend" he then went away as I stared at him walking off while I turned around to see the girls and the one I truly loved with all my heart, and now there was one more thing to do... To live the life till fullest with the girls and the girls of my dreams, Mom and dad thank you so much, for giving me the best life, I will never suffer anymore and I will continue this crazy journey.