Crank site // Newt

Sweat beading heavily down your temple to your neck. Fear spreading all over your face.
"New-" You were cut off by a hand covering your mouth and pulling you back into a dark corner. "Shhh," The boy whispers right on the tip of your ear, "They're coming." You noticed the thick accent that lingered tightly to your ear drum. Newt. He held your waist softly and slowly pulled his hand away from your mouth. "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH, Rose stole my nose I suppose." You both heard faintly. Soft shuffling growing louder by the second.

"WWWhere are youuu little ones?" You heard the clatter. "Shhh," Newt whispered softly in your ear again, feeling his warm breath travel from your ear to your neck, making your spine shiver repeatedly. His body pressed against yours, exchanging body heat. You felt his sweat tap you on the shoulder and felt your own dropping. "CComeee out, comeee outtt, wheree ever you areee!" You closed your eyes and heard the shuffling growing louder and louder. At one point everything went silent, completely silent. No warm whispers. No shuffling. No weird moans. You felt heated, not by Newt's touch, but by being stared at.

Like it??

Comment below for more and vote!!

And maybe follow??