9

I got a idea. So were gonna try this out so I'm still gonna do 4 imagines but at the end of the last one ill make a 'what would you do if...' Then comment your answer. I think it'll just get you guys more involved with this. Oh and xxSimplyOrdinary is perf ok continue to the imagines now .

************************************

1- floating around in a pool at a camp ground when you float into a boy. You say "oh I'm so sorry I didn't see you!" And he smiles at you and says 'its fine, don't worry about it" then you say "my name is (y/n), what's your?" He smiles again and says "I'm names Justin. But everyone calls me Jc" you nod and say "I'm sorry again, Justin. Er Jc" he chuckles and you end up spending the rest of the day with him, getting into some trouble by setting off fireworks in the little park area. But you didn't care because it was so much fun.

2- it pounding rain out side your camper when you're camping with your six best fiends Connor, Ricky, Sam, Jc, Trevor, and Kian. You say 'I want s'mores!' Connor says 'we don't have a fire. It's raining' you say 'but we have a microwave.' Connor shuts and Kian and Sam get up outta there seats to make some s'mores for all of you and they put chocolate on a marshmallow on a plate and put it in for a minute and the marshmallow explodes and they laugh and laugh really hard about it then you say 'what'd you do this time?!' And they point to the microwave and you roll your eyes and say 'you're cleaning that.' But them being common white girls they take a picture of it and post it on Instagram. Then they clean and you end up making the s'mores and they turn out really good.

3- jogging with Connor and Ricky towards the pool at a campsite you were staying at and you end up in front of them. You get there first and take your flip flops and cover up off and swing your towel half over the fence to hang it up. As you put your hair into a ponytail Ricky pushes you into the pool and you scream before plunging into the semi-cold water of the pool. When you come back up you get out of the pool as they have a laughing fit and you push Ricky in and then Connor. You laugh and then they team up and throw you in the pool, luckily you're the only ones there because it 7:30 and it just started to rain.

4-going to a campfire with Sam and roasting marshmallows while laughing your heads off while telling embarrassing stories about your past when all of a sudden he leans in and plants a soft kiss on your lips. The corners of his mouth turn upward into a smile and you sit there in shock for a few second figuring out what just happened and then you lean over and kiss him. He says "be my girlfriend please"

?- What would you do if you were walking down the road to go exploring the camp ground when six guys go past you. Four on penny boards and the other two just jogging. When they pass you walking you notice they all look at you smiling and pointing at you, one of the guys on the penny board winks at you. What would you do?