15

"Saaam!" You yell in frustration because he won't stop tickling you. Sam says ''not until you say 'sam is the best he is my best friend no one come pares. And no one will ever. I will do anything and everything he wants." You say "NEVER" as you try and get away but he grabs you pulling you to the ground and sits on your waist tickling you even more. After squirming for what feels like hours you give in "okay okay fine!" he stops for a moment and you say " sam is the best he is my best friend no one come pares. And no one will ever. I will do anything and everything he wants." He smiles and rolls off of you "now make me a sandwich!" he commands so you stand up and put your hands on your hips "uh. Excuse me? Nuh uh. Not happening" he pouts"but you just said you'd do what ever id tell you!" He smirks and you give in once again and make him a sandwich, you put a bunch of salt on it before slapping the other pice of bread on top "here you are Samuel, a sandwich" you hand it to him and without thinking he take a huge bite, he screams and spits out the sandwich before running to the kitchen to get a drink "oh my god. That's the worst sandwich I've ever had!" he takes a huge drink of water "well that's what you get for commanding me to do stuff" you remark with a smirk "well. Now I know better. I'll never let you cook for me again!" he laughs and you can't help but join him.