10

1- waking up at 8:50am because Kian let himself into and he started shaking you and saying "come on! Get up! We have to leave!" You growl at him and punch your bed as to say "go away I'm cranky" he just laughs at you and says "I let you sleep for an extra thirty minutes already. You need to get up baby." You finally get up and he picks out something for you to put on and then leaves so you can change

(( http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_47/set?id=92508429 ))

You brush your teeth and then hair and say "where are we even going?" As you slip on your bobs and kian puts the beanie on your head. He says "you are going to your boyfriends house and then to Connor, Ricky, and Jc's apartment to help us all move into our house we bought yesterday" you smile huge and hug him then say "you got the house!" He says "yeah, we did" then you get in his car and pack all his things and then help Connor, Rickyi and Jc pack there's and you help them place everything and then you all relax for an hour before they leave for VidCon.

2- hearing your boyfriends first single on the radio so you scream and call him and say "YOU'RE ON THR RADIO YOU'RE ON MY RADIO YOU'RE SONG IS ON THE RADIO IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU OH MY GOD." He laughs and says "I know. I know. But open your window." You walk over to your window and open it to see Trevor climbing up the huge tree next to your window and then he climes in and greets you with a kiss. You guys jump around all excited because his dream is starting to become reality.

3-youand Sam are walking along the boardwalk holding hands when a fan comes up and says "OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU GUYS CA WE TAKE A PICTURE TOGETHER?!" Sam looks at you and you just smile and say "of course!" So you and that fan take a few picture together and then you continue on your way.

4- waking up to Jc filming a video saying "this is my girlfriend everyone. I know some of you won't agree with me dating but it's my life and I can do what I want. I love her and she loves me." Then he kisses you and ends the video.

?- what would you do if you went to Taco Bell to get some food but you run into a guy who was waiting in line and when you looked up you seen it was Ricky?