For kara_banes

You wake up to your phone ringing, you look at the collar ID 'trevor💖❤️😘' you smile and pick up. Before you get to say anything trevor says "you. Me. Froyo by beach. 20 minutes. See you then love you" you giggle and he hangs up so you get up out on music and get dressed.

(( http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_61/set?id=125000221 ))

You look in the mirror to see if you look okay, check the time and see you have 10 minutes so you start walking and make it just in time. Trevor comes over to you and gives you a hug then some flowers. You smile and smell them. "They're gorgeous thank you" you say and kiss his cheek and he smiles and takes your hand and you get in line for froyo, he order yours and his then pays for them.

You go for a walk along the board walk before going on the beach where no one else is. You sit on the beach and talk as you finish eating. He wraps his arms around you waist and pulls you closer laying his chin on your shoulder "I love you so much" he says and smiles and you reply "I love you too"

You sit just enjoying each others company for 15 minutes before he takes his shirt off and you take your dress off. He grabs your hand and you guys run in hand in hand and you stay out all day being foolish love birds running around.