18

you and Ricky decide to have movie night. You get everything ready. You get snacks and Ricky says he's getting the movies so you get blankets and pillows and set up the DVD player

5 mins later you hear the door bell you get up and let Ricky in he smiles "ready to watch some movies?" You smile anxiously "I think so"

He puts a horror movie in knowing you're scared if them and sits next to you on the couch.

You lay your head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around you, even though you're just friends you always cuddle.

But you have a crush on him and he has a crush on you.

When the option to click play comes on he has a devilish smile on his face.

"Ricky! I hate you" you say as he clicks play, within the first 15 minutes you are on his lap with your head buried in his shirt.

He chuckles and rubs your back "it's just a movie.. it's not real" you look up at him "you don't know that. It could e happening right now to someone"

he looks at you and starts to lean, you do the same and before you know it your lips are touching and you're kissing. He pulls away and you smile he says "I've been wanting to do that for awhile..." you say "I'm glad you did it"

He smiles and bites his lip "I want to do something else too" you know exactly what he's talking about and you say "do what you want with my body" with a wink.

He smirks and kisses you, he lays you on the couch he gets on top of you and licks your bottom lip for entrance, you gladly give him access and you explore each other's mouths, you tug at his shirt wanting it off and he takes it off. You feel his arms and chest.

His hand goes up into your shirt and he grabs your boob causing you to moan in his mouth. He slightly smiles and takes your shirt off, he kisses your neck and leaves a few love bites then kisses down your collarbone to your boobs, he leave hot wet kisses all over your exposed body.

You lift off the couch a bit and take your bra off and throw it across the room, he chuckles and kisses back up to your boons and massages each one and sucks on them.

He kisses down your stomach again but this time, I one movement he pulls your pants and panties off and starts to rub you're Clit you moan his name causing him to smirk.

You run your fingers threw his hair and slightly pull, which makes him moan.

He starts to lick you're slit then he starts eating you out.

you feel yourself getting close to an orgasm you say "Ricky... I-I'm going to cum" he stops to take off his pants and boxers and slowly slides into you letting you get used to his size.

Once you are he slowly thrusts, he picks up speed with every thrust and goes deeper in. He moans your name and you moan his and pull his hair tightly causing him to moan again "I'm going to-" you start to say then orgasm and Ricky does the same.

After you cuddle and he says "I guess this means were a couple now" and you giggle and nod.