3

Love is beautiful, at the same timeLove is painful. Most of the couples said, at the beginning of the love it feels like heaven and after some years the love between them become like a hell. It's sad but true and everyone have to accept this. Some couple cross these hard challenging days and reach their destination with full of happiness, meanwhile some other couples couldn't able to go through these hard days and the result will be a breakup. Breaking up is just like having a worst nightmare after having the best dream. One thing I want to mention here... All the couples who succeed in their relationship are not intelligent, and all the couples who break up their relationship are not even fools. It's all time and luck. This article suitable for couples who broken up. Here I'm going to bring down some sad love quotes that make you cry. Do you really fed up after break up?? Hopefully, these quotes make you feel better. If you love truly and your partner loves you genuinely, don't give up at any circumstance. Instead try harder and harder and prove yourself worthy in front of them. I had a chance ti read a book called "How to save a relationship". One of the best book which helps to save your relationship. Just go ahead and check it out. Alright, let's see the top sad love quotes that make you cry.