The Mice Will Play

TARAJI P.O.V

Terrence is coming over to talk hopefully not bout that kiss cuz i honestly dont know what to say.I mean Terrence is a great guy and all but he has been my best friend for years and i would hate for something to ruin our friendship,i thought to my self as i sat on my couch in my new pjs (the clothes is the mm) and my white throw blanket . Then i heard someone knock on the door. Ik it was Terrence so i opened it up. "Well arent u just the nicest person tonight" Terrence joked as i rolled my eyes. "shut jackass what u wanna talk about?" i ask sittin back on my couch and on top of my cover.

Terrence P.O.V

Damn T looking sexy with em lace black panties showing off her ass and a shirt that only covers have of it i take a seat down next to her and my eyes gaze down to her thighs omfg my mouth starts to water as i keep seeing images of me tapping that ass in every possible position i feel a hard coming on and tried to keep the images from coming. "Terrence!" I hear T yell. "Terrence are u listening to me what did u wanna talk as bout?" she asked i took a deep breath and exhaled "Look T ik you might not wanna talk about this but you got to face the truth we kissed today and it wasn't like all the other times we kissed and tbh im not gonna lie i felt something and was just....-T cut me off "Terrence I felt something to thats why i left Terrence what if this mess up our friend ship?" I leaned in and said "Taraji we been friends for far to long for me to ever stop being your friend we gone befriends until the day we die i will always be here for y..-T cut me off once again but this time she planted her lips against mine then i asked for entrance and when it was granted i moved her to my lap our lips still locked and our tongues where fighting each others i placed both my hands on each side of her ass and gave if a nice firm squeeze she let out a soft moan i started kissing her neck and by now my terry jr is full on attention like a teachers pet waiting for class to start. She noticed how hard i was and decided to pull up a bit more that way she is on top of my dick and she started to grind . I took her shirt off and her bra she took off my shirt and undid my pants i stood up layed her back and kissed from her lips to her core once i reached there i looked up at her and slowly licked her now soaking pussy. She moaned and i picked up my pace snd added three fingers in side for her once she was almost there i pulled away "TERRY WHY'D YOU STOP!!?" she whimpered i then smiled at her picked her up and let her ride my face once her walls tightened around my tongue i felt all her sweet juices flow into my mouth. Afterwards she told me that she wasn't ready to have sex with me yet and i was completely ok with it.cuz as long as she feels good im good.

SO HEY GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK SO A FEW THINGS MIGHT BE MIS SPELLED AND HAVE OTHER GRAMMER MISTAKES SO JUST BARE WITH ME AND I WILL UPDATE SOON I HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT SO FAR 😝