CRAZY PT.1

TERRENCE P.O.V

Its been two months since we found out Taraji's pregnant. We are both happy to be having the babies. Yes ,i said babies Taraji's having twins. We didn't find out the sex of the baby yet but we go in next week to find that out. So far she is only two months but she a ticking time bomb. She almost cut off my head yesterday for drinking her orange juice. She cries no matter what movies we watch , but the sex is amazing it's like she can never get enough she a bit too rough with it but its ok i guess. We just ended season 2 of Empire and we are on a bit of a break from filming. "Babbee....... terrrryyyyyyy" Taraji called my name trying see if im awake. I turn around and stare in her beautiful brown eyes."Goodmorning beautiful how'd you sleep ?" I asked her giving her a passionate kiss. She tries to go deeper but i pull away "How about some breakfast hon?" I asked her." If the breakfast ain't 6 feet tall ,has hazel-green eyes,or big pink lips then i dont want it ." She said . So yea the sex is amazing but she too damn rough sometime like damn ik i can be a bit rough, but who doesn't like a lil roughness ? But she just do wayy to much . "Babe breakfast sounds really good thoe"i said trying change her mind ."TERRENCE HOWARD I DON'T WANT NO DAMN BREAKFAST NOW GET YA ASS OVER HERE NOW!" She yelled my way. I took a deep Breathe and slowly walked over to the bed. When i was in arms reach she yanked me by my wife beater and slammed me on the bed straddling my lap. She kissed down my neck and i did the same to her. She ripped my shirt wide open" Damn baby you might wanna slow down girl " i told her but she just told me "Stfu and enjoy it you a big boy it wont hurt that much." She then cuffed me to the bed and yanked my pants off only keeping my boxers on. " Hey honey i really think we should slow down a bit." She then hopped on top me shoving me wayy deep inside her. She started riding tf outta me and leaving hickies and scratches on my chest. I was enjoying it until i caught a huge cramp inmy leg. " Baby ...... Taraji.....plz wait stop hold up." I tried to stop her. She wouldn't stop for nothing. There was knocking at the front door but she still didn't stop. "Let em knock terrryyy"she moaned I yanked my hands free breaking the cuffs then i grabbed her took her off me and sat her on the bed. Only thing i had on was a ripped open wife beater, and my boxers . I tried to run out the room but my leg still cramping so i tried lemping out but she took her big ass book she had on side her bed and flung it at my back. I fell down and felt something pulling on my leg. This woman is sex crazy she tried to flip me over to finish what she started. I finally was able to run out and i ran straight for the front door without looking back.

LEE Daniels P.O.V

I was knocking on Taraji's door so that i can congratulate her and Terrence for having twins. I knock and hear a lot movement after 5 mins Terrence opens the door barely dressed with the look of fear in his eyes . His shirt looks like it's been shredded. He has scratches and hickies all over his chest and body. He doesn't have any pants on only boxers q. "Hey umm Lee yea lets go come on." Terrence said pulling me away from the house fast af and going down the hall to the next floor to yazz penthouse.

YAZZ P.O.V

Me and jussie were playing the Xbox one when Terrence and Lee came walking right in ig i didn't lock the door. "Yo man Terrence what the hell do you got on " jussie asked him laughing . "Yea man looks like you and T was about to get it in and you was losing badly. Terrence told us what happened after he got one of my v necks and a pair of bigger joggers i had here . "Yo man how about you go and talk to her man." I told him after sitting and listening to him talk bout how much he loves T.

TARAJI'S P.O.V

I cant believe Terrence ass ran from me i doubt i wasnt that rough anyway. He just over reacts sometime. I started dinner and Terrence walks in . "Hey baby can we talk ?" Terrence asked. Oh ik this yella bastard isn't gonna break u with me atleast i hope not Im really in love with this yella nigga. "Mhm sure y not "I replied. "Look T we gotta talk bout a few things"." Terrence are you breaking up with me?" I asked and tears start to flow. "Wtf hell no baby im in this for the long run dont every say some like that again i wouldn't dare leave you and my kids." Terrence said wiping my tears away. " I'm sorry baby I just thought you were going to break up with me." " Hell no we just got to talk about what happened earlier today." okay what about it " ." well for starters you gave me the biggest leg cramp I had ever had in my life, you shredded my shirt, and use my chest as a canvas and your lips and fingernails were the paint brushes." He said showing me his beaming red chest from the scratches and hickies." We finished talking and ate dinner. "So do you wanna finish what we started earlier?"i asked him . "Yea only if we can go slow and just a bit rough but not over board like this morning." He said. "Ok lets have tacos be our safe word for when we want the other to stop." I suggested. He just looked at me with lust filled eyes and hopped over the table latching his lips to mine. We made sweet love last night all night as that. I woke the next morning up to Terrence standing butt ass naked in front of me on my side of the bed. "Goodmorning my lovely beautiful queen"Terry said "Goodmorning my sexy handsome drama king"i said jokingly as he leaned in for a kiss.

 "Goodmorning my lovely beautiful queen"Terry said "Goodmorning my sexy handsome drama king"i said jokingly  as he leaned in for a kiss

(How Terrence was looking at Taraji this morning)

There was a knock at the door. It was this Asian looking woman with her baby. "Hello how can i help you." I asked." Im Mira and im here to see Terrence he needs to see his son." "Son what son??" ik he has 3 kids with his ex but Terrence kids are grown ."TERRENCE GET YA YELLA ASS OUT HERE NOW YOU BASTARD!!" I yelled .