ENOUGH is ENOUGH!

TERRENCE

T is asleep in the room she was nagging too much so i gave her this dick to shut her up for awhile. She been moody lately. snapping almost at everything and everyone.

JUSSIE😎💫:
Hey im having a lil party at my house the while cast is here and so is lee and Danny. You and T should come

Terrence 👽😂: k imma go get T we gone be there in 30 mins.

JUSSIE😎💫: ight see yall soon

Jussie is the only one who knows bout me and Taraji. He found out the hard way he walked in on us at her penthouse once.

FLASHBACK. (A very heated scene between terry and T)

ME AND T WHERE HAVING A INTENSE MAKEOUT SESSION WHILE SHE WAS SITTING ON HER COUNTER ." I GOT TO GO GET DRESSED"T SAID. " OH HELL NO YOU NOT LEAVING ME ALL HARD AND SHIT . WELL I SORRY MR.HOWARD BUT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE A BIG PROBLEM DONT YA?.SHE TRIED TO WALK AWAY I GRABBED HER BY HER WAIST PULLED HER CLOSE TO ME AND WHISPERED IN HER EAR."NOW YOU THEN DONE IT ASSUME THE POSITION."I SAID IN THAT SEXY VOICE SHE LOVES."NO MOVE..... TTTERRENCE ."SHE MOANED "ASSUME THE DAMN POSITION. " I YELLED. SHE DID AS I SAID AND LEANED OVER THE COUNTER WITH ALL ASS ON DISPLAY. SHE ONLY HAS ON HER RED LACE VS BRA AND TONG. I LEANED AGAIST HER AND TOLD HER " YOU GONNA GET 15 SLAPS ON THAT PERFECT FAT ASS OF YOURS AND YOU GONE SAY THANK YOU DADDY AFTER EACH ONE." WE WALKED TO THE COUCH AND I LAYED HER OVER MY LAP. IK SHE CAN FEEL MY HARD POKING HER IN THE STOMACH . I RUBBED IN A CIRCULAR MOTION ON HER ASS BEFORE INTRODUCING A HARD SLAP TO IT.
"THANK YOU DADDY" SHE MOANED .AFTER THE 15 SLAPS HER ASS WAS RED AF. I SLID MY FINGERS TO HER BEAUTIFUL SLIT AND SHE WAS WETTER THAN A WATER PARK . I PICKED HER UP SAT HER ON THE COUCH.SHE LOOKED AT ME WITH EYES FULL OF LUST AND WAS BITTING HER BOTTOM LIP. "GIVE DADDY A SHOW I SAID STANDING IN MY Calvin Klein BOXERS IN FRONT OF HER WITH A HUGE ASS BONER. SHE LOOKS AT ME SPREADS HER LEGS AND STARTED PUMPING THREE FINGERS IN SIDE HER WET SOAKED LIPS."MMMM...COME HERE DADDY."SHE SAID I WALKED OVER TO HER RIPPED HER TONG OFF AND HER BRA. I DIDN'T WASTSE TIME PICKING HER UP TAKING HER TO THE COUNTER AND GOING FAST AND DEEP WHILE SHE SCREAMED MY NAME . THERE WAS A KNOCK AT THE DOOR BUT WE WHERE TOO INTO IT TO STOP .JUSSIE USED HIS KEY T GAVE HIM AND CAME INSIDE ."HEY T ARE U OK I HEARD-" HE STOPPED AND WE JUST FROZE. HE RAN TO THE BATHROOM SHUTTING THE DOOR I PICKED T UP STILL IN SIDE HER AND BOUGHT HER TO THE BEDROOM. WE FINISHED UP AND JUSSIE CAME OUT THE BATHROOM. WE WHERE STANDING UP WAITING INSTEAD OF SITTING ON THE COUCH CUZ WE DIDN'T WANT HIM SITTING THERE. "SO ARE YOU TO...DATING..OR THIS IS JUST SOMETHING THAT JUST HAPPENED?"HE ASKED WE EXPLAINED IT TO HIM AND HE PROMISED TO KEEP IT A SECRET FROM EVERYONE ELSE."YALL BETTER HOPE GRACE DOESNT FIND OUT THOE." JUSSIE TOLD US.WHAT YOU MEAN I ASKED HIM . TERRENCE SHE HAS A HUGE ASS CRUSH ON YOU DUDE LIKE ITS A MEGA CRUSH PLUS LATELY SHES BEEN A BIT WEIRD THE OTHER DAY I SAW HER YOUR INITIALS WHERE WRITTEN ON HER HAND IN A HEART WITH HERS. WTF HER NAME IS GRACE? I ASKED MYSELF. "SEE Now A BITCH BOUT TO DIE "T SAID GOING IN TO THE ROOM.

PRESENT

I walked to the room and found T reading. "Hey babe jussie wants us to go to this lil party he has going on."That sound better than just sitting in here all day." She snapped. We both got ready and headed to the party.

 We both got ready and headed to the party

THIS IS WHAT THEY WORE TO JUSSIES PARTY.

Jussie P.O.V

Terrence and Taraji walked in looked cute af together. They said hi to everyone and the party started. Everyone was dancing and having a great time . You know black ppl can't have something good before someone ruins it. Grace walked up to Terrence and pushed herself on him and kissed him he pulled away and everyone stopped. Danny and yazz stopped the music and everyone was just staring at grace then all hell broke loose. Taraji was sitting by the food table she was talking with lee and trai . She looked just in time too see it all go down.She got up and Terrence was like. "Oh shit Lee plz. Hold Taraji back."he told Lee . Lee was too late and Taraji sprung up and got in graces face."Bitch i told you bout fucking with my man you dick thirsty slut." T said .What you mean your man." Lee asked and everyone looked at us with raised eye brows. "Me and Terrence been together for bout two months now ." T said then turned her attention back to Grace. Grace looked at T and said " Hoe you just mad he rather me than yo ol-" She didnt have enough time to finish her sentence because she was eating Taraji's fast flying fist that was aimed right at her face and mouth. We finally got her off Grace and everyone left in awe of everything that just went down. Taraji ran to the bathroom and started throwing up her guts. Yo is she ok? I asked Terrence "Idk man she been moody af clicking out and hungry as hell lately." You dont think she pregnant do you?" I asked him . Honestly Idk but i wouldn't doubt it with"the amount of sex we been having." He told me . Yea cause yall like rabbits and yall nasty seeing u naked is like looked at the sun without blanking i jokingly told him. "Jtfoo only you Jay man." He called me jay often kinda like a nickname. He went to check on Taraji and then they went home .