Halloween party

TARAJI P.O.V

Terry don't have one clue of what im being. He is being batman he got on the black man tights(Idk what to call em 😂)the batman shirt and shorts and his mask .I on the other hand am being a sexy cat woman.
(outfit in the mm) i came down stairs and his mouth dropped. And i walked over kissed him then handed him my phone so that he can take a pic of me in front of my fire place."Lets go terry before we late."

TERRENCE P.O.V

Man her ass in that outfit is life. I just want to grab her ass and rip that damn skin tight leather suit off her and fuck her senseless.man this is gonna be a long night .i thought to my self as we pulled up to jussie house and got out.we walked in and work by Rihanna played then taraji grabbed me."Come dance with me right quick."she said. "Ok but don't be swayying that ass all outta control." I replied jokingly "Trust me imma do more than just sway my ass all night u in for a surprise tonight Mr.Howard." she told me.Suprise ? What suprise? Then outta know where jussie was like ."Ok now its time for this party to get going." and they had ten chairs sittin in the middle of the floor ."Its time women take a special guy and bring him to a chair to get a nice sexy lapdance as a treat." After T grabbed my hand and a few other women had they boos hands and when we where seated jussie stared the music (beyonce formation in the mm) they way she was moving
Those hips and that ass to the music was fucking amazing. When she sat on me and started grinding boy i lost it ."Damn girl you bout ta make a nigga lose it." I whispered in her ear."Don't tell me you cant get a lapdace without getting hard now can you?"she teased. "Not when its someone as beautiful as u."I stated.after the song was over we had a few shots but not too many cuz we still had to drive home.

Several hours later.

TARAJI P.O.V

Amost everyone is gone from the party so i kiss jussie on the cheek and say my goodbyes im looking for Terrence but he no where to be found."Hey jussie ,yazz have you seem Terrence?" I asked."Yea he was outside sittin in his car last time i saw him."yazz told me. I walk outside and sure enough he was there but why was he out her alone? I walked over and got in the car."Wassup hon why you out here like you lost ya best friend cuz im right here?" I joked. "Im out here not cuz i lost best friend ,but cuz i was tempted to Fuck the shit outta my best friend in one of those guess rooms jussie got .So i decided that its best if i just get some air." After he said that i was in complete shock. I kinda feel bad for that lapdance earlier cuz i got him hard and didnt even bother to ask him if he was gonna be ok after. When"we made it to my house we both walked in i told terry he can sleep on the couch and i headed to my room. Shit i forgot i gotta have someone unzip this shit."TERRYYY."I yelled. He came"in without a shirt and still have"on the tights and shorts and i can see that he still hard af.."Yess what is it i was changing."he said."I need someone to unzip my outfit and y you changing u look sexy in your tights."i said. "Well it doesnt give me enough room if you know what i mean but ok turn around." I turned around and felt him place his big rough like hands on my waist to pull me closer to him and then him bent down kissed my neck while unzipping my outfit.
I felt him grind up against my ass with his boner. I let out a soft moan and he bent me over the dresser and slide my outfit off . The only thing i had on was my red and black Victoria secret lace panties and matching bra."Told you playing that game is dangerous now i gotta punish you ." he said to me while shoving two fingers in side of me.

TERRENCE P.O.V

I shoved two fingers inside of T teasing pussy.she think she gone tease me all day and not pay for it.Hell naw that's not how it works.soon as i was about to enter her with mt throbbing friend. There was a knock at the door. "Fuckkk...mann just ignore it plz continue."she moaned to me so i entered the tip and there wss another knock."Just go open it ." I told her while moving away from her and going to the bathroom. Idk who is was but all i heard was ."Omg why are you here,when did you get here."she asked with excitement.

WHOS AT THE DOOR WILL THIS PERSON SHOWING UP BE A GOOD THING OR NOT??