Tooo Much

MARCEL P.O.V

I woke up first yet again today i made me some pancakes and went to the fridge to get the whipped cream."Wtf ik i just brought a can in here."I whispered to myself after closing the fridge. I sat my plate on the table and began to eat but i texted my mom yea ik she right in her room but I didnt feel like gettin up.

MYBABY😘🙏💖💖: MOM HAVE YOU SEEN MY CAN OF WHIPPED CREAM I GOT FOR MY PANCAKES ??

Momma😘😂🍪;UMM NO BUT WYD?

MYBABY😘🙏💖💖: SITTING AT THE KITCHEN TABLE EATING PANCAKES😋

As i was texting and trying eat at the same time peice of my pancake fell off the fork on the table next to my plate."Shit moms a clean freak so ik it aint dirty." I said to myself after picking it up and eating the peice."MARCELLL." mom yelled. I jumped cuz she scared the living Hell outta me."Goodmornin baby but you gotta get up."She says while lifting my plate and shoving me to my room."What? Why i gotta get up?." I asked "Ummm..tables dirty i gotta get a new one." she said."Mom just clean it." I told her while sitting on the couch. Terrence come out the room with pj pants and a white wife beater."Woman why are you yelling." He asked mom."Cuz you remember last night when we found out how dirty my kitchen table really is we decided not to eat on it."Mom stated.Terrence looked at her like ookkkk. "I had to stop cel from sittin at it and eating his breakfast there." Terrence just looked at me and started laughing while walking to the kitchen to fix him some coffie."What's so funny and hey did you see my can of whipped cream i brought yesterday?" I asked Terrence. He just looked at me and then mom and started laughing more. I looked away and at my mom who was tryin to hold her laugh in."Aye wait mom i hope the table not that dirty cuz earlier my pancake fell on the table and i picked it up and ate."i told her Terrence dropped to the floor laughing his ass off mom just put her head down and shook her head with her hand on her forehead. Then i put two and two together.She won't let me eat at the kitchen table,My whipped cream is missing,everything i say aboutmy whipped cream or the table terrence laughs even more,and mom is a clean person so ik she could be talking bout dirt dirty."OMFG."is all i said when it hit me. I ran to the trash and threw my food away i then walked to the bathroom and threw up and mom handed me"my toothbrush. She knew I caught on but what can she say sorry son for fucking on the table and letting you eat off it? Funny as it my sound no my mom did right by just staying quite. After i brushed my teeth I went into my room and rolled one cuz i need one badly rn.

Terrence P.O.V

Omg lol i cant believe that boy really sat there and ate off the damn table jtfooo. "This yo fault." T spat my way."Last time i checked you had more than enough time to get off the table once i put you there and walked to the fridge plus i aint here you complain last night i only remember you saying OMFG TERRENCE AND YESS DONT STOP."I jokingly told her "Oh so thats how you gone be." T said "Lets see how long Mr. Howard is gonna have to wait and be off limits from my sweet juices before he gets blue balls."T said to me. "Damn ok chill what do you want?" I asked "Go talk to him now fix your mistake."she said pointing to the baloney where cel was at smoking. I walked outside and stands next to him. "So how you feeling Marcel?" I asked. "Look and cut the crap I know you slept with my mom I just want you to know that if you hurt her I will hurt you . I look up to you like a father figure so plz dont hurt my mom last night when I walked in on you all cuddled up she was smiling and that's the happiest I have ever seen my mom in weeks, months maybe years."He told me
" You have my word that I will make your mom the happiest woman on this earth."i said "Hey i gotta question what did you use my whipped cream for?" He asked me"Thats for me to know and you never to find out but just know it didnt go to waste lets just say i ate the whole can." I stated He looked at me and took a long drag of his blunt." "You know what imma be back later yall some nasty old people." He said. "Who you calling old boy i can still put it down and get it up i aint old yet." I said before remembering who i was talking to again. He looked at me and said" Yo im sorry man ok you not old but plz dont say non else cuz last thing i need is images of my mom taking daddies dick covered in whipped cream on the kitchen table." He said seriously but joking at the same time I was gonna say some but got cut off"No Terrence man you just too much rn just stop your too much rn ok wayy too much"He said before turning and walking out the door .

Author's note

I say too much alot lol i use it when someone is saying or doing too much i be like hey just stop cuz rn your to much just too much 😂😂