SECRETS OF THE PAST

At the morning,she decided to talk to Melissa.She was the only one who could reveal her the secrets of her past.
After the breakfast,she went to the little library of the orphanage,where miss Melissa used to go.
She saw her.
She was sitting at the chair and was reading an old book about Queen Victoria of England.
Maya didn't hesitated.
"Miss Melissa!"
Miss Melissa turned around and got scared.
"Oh!Marylin!You have scared me!"miss Melissa said and stood up angry.
She was about to leave.But Marylin didn't let her.
The elderly young woman looked her in a mysterious eye.
"Who was the man that brought me here?"she asked her straight to the eyes with no hesitations.
Miss Melissa's face turned pale.She was surprised.Like she never waited for Marylin to ask her something that she didn't want to reveal.
But then,Melissa turned back to normal.She was calm.
"Marylin!We have said those things!Now,please!"she said straightly.
"Mmm...I guess we could sit at the fireplace and talk about it!Don't worry!I have the whole day in front of me!"Marylin ironed her.

They were sitting at the fireplace.They were alone.No one would hear them.
"So,who he was?"Marylin asked.
Miss Melissa swallowed her saliva.
"Marylin...You are playing with the fire..."
Marylin shrugged.
"As you see,I have no worries!"Marylin said and smiled.
Miss Melissa sighed.
Marylin looked her darkly.
"Tell me now!"
Miss Melissa had noticed something strange to Marylin.That her eyes became a little bit red.
Miss Melissa rubbed her eyes.
When she saw Marylin again,her eyes were normal.
"I am tired...Marylin!"she would stood up.
"Sit down!"Marylin said and pushed her violently.
Miss Melissa sighed.
"Who told you that a man brought you here?"she asked.
"Does it matter?"Marylin mocked.
Miss Melissa was insulted by her rude bahaviour.
"Although I should slap you and punish you for your behaniour,I will tell you..."
The next thing that followed was an awkard silence.
Miss Melissa broke it.
"The man that brought you here...was your grandfather!"
Marylin was surprised.Her grandfather?How come?
"I ...I don't understand..."
"It was almost midnight.We had heard knock on the door.When I opened,I saw him.He was holding a four months baby.It was you!
He had already informed us that he would come to give us a baby...I invited him inside.We went to the city room.I asked him about your parents and why he was giving us you..."
Miss Melissa hesitated to continue.
"And?"
Miss Melissa took a deep breath.
"He told me that your parents were murdured the previous night..."
Marylin was shocked.All of a sudden,tears flooded her eyes.Her parents were murdered?Who dare to do this?
"Marylin?"miss Melissa said anxious.
Marylin had a panic attack.She was crying and the atmosphere was pretty intense.
Miss Melissa tried to comfort her.Sghe hugged her.Marylin didn't stop.
And suddenly, the fire from the fireplace was extinguised and the glazing of the window smashed.

Marylin was outside the house.It was afternoon.The sky was still cloudy.
Miss Melissa went next to her.
"Will the glazing be replaced?"Marylin asked.
"Yeah..."
Marylin was feeling angry and devastated by the tough truth.
"Who murdered my parents,miss Melissa?"Marylin asked.
"We never learned..."
"Is my grandpa still alive?"she asked again.
"No,but you can visit his house at Enfield.Maybe you will learn more about your family.Your family was wealthy and elegant and..."
Miss Melissa stopped talking.Marylin didn't care about it.
"I wanna go there..."

3 days later,Enfield
The car stopped outside a house.A big,vintage house.Marylin went outside the car.
"I will come to pick you up at an hour.I have to go for shopping"miss Melissa said and left.
The garden was so big and old.There was a fountain with mold.It was obvious that they didn't take care of the house that much.And leaves were spread.
A guardian had been waiting for her.An old man.He unlocked the door.Before Marylin went inside,she looked up.That house had been hiding all the secrets of her past.