ALWAYS...

For start,Marylin didn't react.
She stayed still,looking at him terrified.On the other hand,Claus had a really sweet eye,but also sad.
All of a sudden,Marylin was running away.
Claus didn't follow her.
She was running at the dark forest,panicked,finding a way to get away from him.
Too bad.
Claus was faster.
He appeared in front of her for a second time.
Marylin screamed.
She was ready to run again,but Claus was holding her from her arms.Marylin was fighting to leave,but Claus was stronger.
"Get away from me!"she was saying.
"Marylin,listen to me!"he said calm.
"Help!Anybody?Help!"she was screaming.
Claus shook her so that she stopped.
"Damn!Just listen to me!"he screamed louder.Marylin stopped.She was breathing fast.
Claus became calm.
"Listen to me..."he said with a raucous voice.
He left her arms.
Marylin was staring at him with tears on her face.
"You have hurt me enough!What do you want?"she said.
"I...I...have to tell you the truth..."he said.
"The truth hurt me enough!"she said.
"Don't you wanna know..."
"That you were in love with my mother and I replaced her?I have already known this!"she said.
It was too disappointing for her to know that Claus didn't actually loved her.
"I had fallen for Rose..."
And he was narrating his story.

I was the only demon that kept contact with your grandpa.We had been always good friends.
Anyway,I have met Rose when she was 20 years old.She was as pretty as you.
Anyway,I have started falling for her.I knew it was wrong,but love made me blind.
I could never confess my feelings for her.Your grandpa had realized that I was in love with Rose.
I was always protecting her.I was always there for her.When she was sad,angry.I was there for her when her brother died.As for her brother's death,I was suspicious that it wasn't an accident.I discovered that it was indeed an accident.
Anyway,I hadn't predicted something.That Rose would meet someone else.Your father.
Unfortunately,your father made her smile and not me anymore.
I hated him so much.I even thought to kill him.
But Rose wouldn't stand another death.
After a while,they got married.
My heart totally broke.
I have learnt that she was pregnant.After nine months,she had brought to the world a baby girl.I was happy because she was.
Although,two months after your birth,her mother died.
I went to the funeral,but I didn't dare to approach her.I disappeared from her life when she met your dad.
But I saw your grandpa.
We had a conversation at the drawing room.He was looking outside,drinking whiskey.
"My time is ending,Claus..."
"You are mourning for the loss of your wife.I understand..."
"Not only for this..."he said.He wanted to say something.
"I will die someday...And I will return to Heaven.And I haven't choose yet to who I am going to transfer the curse..."he said melancolically and drank from his glass.
"You will transfer the curse to Rose?"I said terrified.I couldn't imagine myself to be obliged to hurt Rose.
"I have thought it at first...But...I decided to transfer the curse to my grandaughter..."
"What?Why?"I was surprised.
"Because I can't see my daughter to get hurt"he answered.
"Oh!So you prefer to see her mourning for her child?"I said furious.
"There is no other choice.I have to do this...My daughter can't carry that burden.Maybe my grandaughter can..."he said.
He had right.There was no other choice.So one night,he took you(I was with him) and we went to the garden.The moon was fool and it was raining.
Your grandpa raised you up holding you.
"I choose her to be the opener!"he yelled.And a thunder hit you.But you were fine.
After few months,you were ....I don't remember,6-7 months baby,your grandpa visited me,devastated and panicked.
"Rose!!!Tomas!!!They are dead!"
When I had heard her name and the word"dead" I lost the ground under my feet.I couldn't believe it.
The night was storming.I went to the house.Upstairs.To your room.I saw her on the ground.She had been bleeding.Her eyes were still open.Her husband was on the other side of the room.Probably,he had tried to protect you and your mom,but he failed.Anyway,I fell on knees,I held Rose to my arms.I was caressing her cheeks,her hair.I kissed her on mouth for first and last time.And I was mourning for her loss.
I screamed so loud that I could cause an earthquake with my screaming.
When I stopped screaming,I have heard a crying.I got close to the baby bed.It was you.
Your grandpa was sure that demons killed  them.I wasn't that sure.
"I will try to find an orphanage somewhere far away for the baby".
"Great..."I said sarcastically.
"What is going on?"
" I have lost the woman I love!Do you think that I am okay?"I said and roared.My eyes became more red.
"Are you still in love with her?After all these years?"
"I love her!I always will...Forever and ALWAYS..."
Anyway,he left you in secret to the orphanage.
He died after several weeks.
I was determined to learn who was Rose's killer.
One day,I fought with Gabriel.
Because I have learnt that he was their killer.Him and some others.But he was the one who killed Rose.
"KILLER!"
The battle was wild.
"What is going on,Claus?Your diabolic heart cares from someone?"
I attacked,but he hit me with his sword and I...fell on the ground.
I had been mourning for her loss for years.Till I met you...
When I first saw you at the beach,I was impressed by your resemblance.I thought it was her.That's why I called you Rose at the party.

"Gabriel killed my parents?"
Claus nodded.
Marylin got angry.But she managed to control herself.
"Marylin...I love you...I swear it on the Depths of Hell!I couldn't tell you the truth!I thought it would be better..."he said.
"I don't believe you..."she said.
Claus wondered.
"Demons don't know anything about love,pain..."
She didn't want to believe all that stuff.That is why she became paranoid.
She turned her back and she was going away.
"I know nothing about love pain?Watch this!"
Claus put his hands to her head and with thought transference,he showed to her everything.
When he met her mother,some moments with Rose,when he went to her house and was mourning for Rose's death.His fight with Gabriel.
The scene was gone.
"Do you believe me?"
Marylin didn't react.
"No?Maybe you will believe me now!"he said and kissed her.
Marylin felt like the old time.
But it was different now.
"Claus...Everything is just too much for me..."she said.
Claus nodded.
Marylin left him alone to the dark forest.
And she returned to the orphanage.
Where an unexpected surprise was waiting her.